Reviews (5 333)
3 760
1 192
3 760
1 192
All reviews wine bar bourbon street patrick's bar vin french quarter great location marble floors beautiful courtyard complimentary breakfast fresh fruit every morning half block courtyard room street noise wonderful hotel light sleeper would definitely stay here again would highly recommend this hotel
344 - 349 of 5 333 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I would give this hotel a 10 star. The best staff I have ever had . And the hotel is just as good. THE BEST HOTEL STAY I HAVE EVER HAD. WILL STAY here every time. We had 3 rooms, seven girl. EVERYONE was happy w this hotel and Staff. Stayed 4 nights and service was the same excellent every day.
Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Gregory G, Front Office Manager at Hotel Mazarin, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hi Kim G,

Thank you for providing such an excellent review of your 50th birthday stay with us. It brings a huge smile to my face to see how much you and your friends enjoyed our hotel. I can't wait to have you back here again. Let us know when you return so we can give you our welcome back rate. Have a great day!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Initial stay was 3 nights visitation on way to Florida...have already booked 1 night on our return trip traveling home...awesome hotel management!! Gregory, janet, larry and jeannie were extremely accommodating...seemed as though we were visiting the 'good' family!! Courtyard breakfast awesome!!! Lover this hotel AND staff!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi emma405979,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Mazarin for your 3 night visit. I look forward to having you back at our hotel for your 1 night visit before you go back home. I'm happy that we made your stay great and that you enjoyed our breakfast. Have a great day!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We truly loved everything about our stay at the Hotel Mazarin. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Our room was gorgeous with black marble floors and an elegant light fixture. The complementary breakfast was delicious; we loved that it was offered until noon! We would definitely stay here again and will recommend it highly to our family & friends.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for providing such an excellent review of your stay at Hotel Mazarin. I'm so happy that you loved your stay with us. I hope you are able to visit again soon. Let us know when you visit again so we can give you our welcome back rate. Have a great day.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Great location for the French quarter and bourbon street. Staff very friendly and helpful. Great to get a complimentary drink at 21st amendment bar next to the hotel. Air conditioner did not work great.
Air conditioner was not the best.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hi dphicks,

Thank you for providing a review of your stay. I'm happy you enjoyed our location, friendly staff, and complimentary drink at the 21st Amendment Bar. I apologize that your air conditioner didn't meet expectations. Next time, do not hesitate to let the front desk know so we can have our engineers take a look at your unit. I hope you are able to visit us again so we can make sure your stay is better than before.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I chose Hotel Mazarin because it was so consistently well-reviewed on Trip Advisor. It earned those good reviews. I liked everything about it: the staff was exceptionally friendly, which is an important measuring rod for me. The breakfast was well done--and eating on in the courtyard was almost luxurious. Plus, the breakfast doesn't end until 11:00 am, something other hotels would do well to imitate. It's located in the French Quarter, a few feet from Bourbon Street. Our room was clean and comfortable--and the inside shutter on the window was a nice touch. Add on the very reasonable price and you have an excellent 3 to 4 star hotel in New Orleans.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Geoff S,

Thank you for providing your review of Hotel Mazarin. I'm happy that you enjoyed the breakfast, clean and comfortable room, and our location in the Quarter. I hope you are able visit us again.