Reviews (5 184)
3 654
1 162
3 654
1 162
All reviews wine bar bourbon street patrick's bar vin french quarter great location marble floors superior king beautiful courtyard complimentary breakfast fresh fruit every morning half block courtyard room wonderful hotel light sleeper street noise would definitely stay here again
199 - 204 of 5 184 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We truly loved everything about our stay at the Hotel Mazarin. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Our room was gorgeous with black marble floors and an elegant light fixture. The complementary breakfast was delicious; we loved that it was offered until noon! We would definitely stay here again and will recommend it highly to our family & friends.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gregory G, Front Office Manager at Hotel Mazarin, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for providing such an excellent review of your stay at Hotel Mazarin. I'm so happy that you loved your stay with us. I hope you are able to visit again soon. Let us know when you visit again so we can give you our welcome back rate. Have a great day.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Great location for the French quarter and bourbon street. Staff very friendly and helpful. Great to get a complimentary drink at 21st amendment bar next to the hotel. Air conditioner did not work great.
Air conditioner was not the best.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Hi dphicks,

Thank you for providing a review of your stay. I'm happy you enjoyed our location, friendly staff, and complimentary drink at the 21st Amendment Bar. I apologize that your air conditioner didn't meet expectations. Next time, do not hesitate to let the front desk know so we can have our engineers take a look at your unit. I hope you are able to visit us again so we can make sure your stay is better than before.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I chose Hotel Mazarin because it was so consistently well-reviewed on Trip Advisor. It earned those good reviews. I liked everything about it: the staff was exceptionally friendly, which is an important measuring rod for me. The breakfast was well done--and eating on in the courtyard was almost luxurious. Plus, the breakfast doesn't end until 11:00 am, something other hotels would do well to imitate. It's located in the French Quarter, a few feet from Bourbon Street. Our room was clean and comfortable--and the inside shutter on the window was a nice touch. Add on the very reasonable price and you have an excellent 3 to 4 star hotel in New Orleans.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hi Geoff S,

Thank you for providing your review of Hotel Mazarin. I'm happy that you enjoyed the breakfast, clean and comfortable room, and our location in the Quarter. I hope you are able visit us again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Great location and amazing breakfast included. Valet parking service and housekeeping were really bad. They forgot my car outside with hazard lights for over an hour, I had to tell them again when I was back from bourbon st. Housekeeping didn't try to clean my room until 2.45pm everyday while I was trying to take a nap (this is Louisiana, I cannot be the only one who don't want to be outside with 110 degrees)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sebastian L,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review of your stay. I am very sorry that you had a bad experience with the valet service and our housekeeping. You can always put your do not disturb on your door so housekeeping doesn't bother you. Next time, you can also let the front desk know that you want your service done earlier in the day so you are not disturbed later in the day. I hope you can visit us again so we can make your stay better. Have a great day.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

It's a lovely hotel and the rooms are large for New Orleans standards. No complaints. We will be staying here in the future when we visit New Orleans. The complimentary breakfast makes up for the rooms being a little more than other places we have stayed.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hi Angela S,

Thank you for providing your review of Hotel Mazarin. I'm happy you enjoyed your room and complimentary breakfast. I hope you are able to visit us again soon. Ask for our welcome back discount!