Reviews (2 696)
2 696 results
1 034
1 034
All reviews canal street pelican bar great location french quarter club room floor number lobby bar floor to ceiling windows great view of the river high floor large hotel within walking distance mardi gras few blocks harrah's casino valet parking per day
76 - 81 of 2 696 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Realized when I got home that I left a blouse hanging in the closet. Called right away and no blouse was found. Hope it looks good on the cleaning person who kept it.

Didn’t have the best experience checking in either. It was very difficult to understand the person who was handling my reservation and she very abrupt and unconcerned when I had issues with my corporate card.

Hotel lobby and bar area is nice and a cool escape from the heat. Bar staff and room service staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton New Orleans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear LJean65, thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to share your concerns with your review. We are so very sorry for the disappointing check in experience and that you have yet to be reunited with your lost personal item. Thank you for alerting us to the situation and we would like an opportunity to look into this further on your behalf and come to a satisfactory resolution for both parties. In the mean time you can reach out to us directly at the hotel. Thank you and we look forward to regaining your trust in our hotel and staff and showing you the hospitality you deserve on a future visit.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I was in the hotel from Sunday to Friday and have few complaints. One morning I had to wait for hot water in my shower (5 - 10 minutes, at most), but the spray was robust and the hot water was H-O-T!! (Just the way I like it.) I found the bed very comfortable and slept well all week. The wooden shutters were charming. Staff was wonderful. I initially had a problem with the safe in my room so I called the front desk. Housekeeping came first and had it fixed by the time maintenance arrived (and he was prompt). Later someone from downstairs called to double check that I was all set!The front desk folk were great. I was very satisfied.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton New Orleans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear kidsbookscellar,

Thank you for the generous rating of the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel. We are happy to know you had a good stay with us and liked your comfortable room, along with the service provided by our friendly staff. We are sorry for the few inconveniences you had and appreciate knowing where we have room for improvement. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we hope to see you again on your next visit to New Orleans.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I was here for 2 nights for a conference and really loved the hotel. The rooms are large and comfortable, with good lighting in the bathroom and a small fridge and coffee maker (perfect if you like to keep milk around!) The staff is ultra-friendly and competent. I had to interact with quite a few employees (concierge, front desk, bell hops, cleaning staff and even security for a noisy group across the hall). It is obvious they’ve been well trained. A few other pluses:
1) Whatever scent is being funneled into the main lobby is fabulous. It smells so good in the hotel!!!
2) Business center and a FedEx store on the main floor, along with a cute gift shop that also has a selection of toiletries.
3) A Starbucks is also in the main lobby.
4) Because I was traveling alone and didn’t want to go out at night, I had 3 meals in the hotel restaurant. Food was great, as was the service.
5) The hotel is right in the French quarter off Canal Street, and is close to everything.

I didn’t like New Orleans. It’s hot and humid and has a frenetic energy to it. But the hotel was calm and relaxing.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel and great staff! We had a great view and the pool looked nice but never had time to go for a dip. Really close to all the main areas of New Orleans such as bourbon street. Would definitely stay here again the next time I go to New Orleans.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton New Orleans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Nataliesian94,

Thank you for choosing Sheraton New Orleans Hotel for your accommodation and for sharing your review. We are pleased to know you had an excellent stay with us and loved our excellent downtown location and friendly service. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I did not like new orleans, but I did love my stay at this hotel. I only stayed for a night. I was given a room on the 40th floor. When I went upstairs to check out my room, I was stunned with the view I was given. You could see the whole city through the window. The hotel location is perfect.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton New Orleans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Angel R,

It was our pleasure welcoming you to the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel. We are thrilled to know your experience was perfect from beginning to end. Our spacious rooms are meant to relax and rejuvenate you, all while soaking in our scenic views of this one-of-a-kind city. Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you again.