Lowest prices for your stay
US$201
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/08/05
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$206
US$187
View deal
Travelocity
Country InnUS$201
HurbUS$206
All reviews close to downtown great stay we loved our stay clean rooms bed was very comfortable mardi gras very nice hotel would definitely stay here again walking distance shuttle voodoo lobby tv nola checkin quarters fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2021

We arrived at about 2:30 am to an empty desk. We walked around spoke loudly trying to get someone for about 10 mins. Finally, my daughter yelled hello a couple of times and a sleeping lady comes out of a dark room to check us in. She did a good job of trying to wake up and cover up the fact she was sleeping. She was pleasant to us but when a man came in looking for a room she wasn't as nice to him and told him she was full. You could tell that wasn't true by the parking lot. She told us our room and said it was 2 double beds. I reserved a room with 2 queen beds, not double beds. I was told that's what they had. We were also told the pool is closed, breakfast is what's in a bag (grab & go) till 8:00 am, if we need anything from house cleaning we call the front desk and go and get it. We asked if there is onsite laundry, yes. We went to check it out. The tub is rusted and the ceiling is falling in the room. We went to our room and had to clean the bathroom because the desk clerk didn't answer (later to find out she went back to sleep) there were pubic hairs on the toilet seat and hairs in the tub. The fact in the bathroom sink has a little stream of water that comes out and it's hot water. Doesn't matter which way you move the handle it's hot water so we have to wash our hands and brush our teeth leaning over the tub, not convenient. We would have left but we couldn't find another hotel who would take us at 3 something in the morning.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 29 April 2021

I decided to stay here due to free parking and it not being so far from the French Quarter. When my boyfriend and I arrived at night we were welcomed, by some lady who was barefoot and seemed to be annoyed we were there. During our entire stay of 5 day's we though of going somewhere else, the bed was so hard and the room always felt so damp, it felt as if our clothing was always wet and it just felt horrible. Aside from that the price was good and parking was free which was our main concern, I just know I wouldn't stay here again. Next time we come out we'll pay for parking in the French Quarter as there are places that charge $15 dollars for the whole day. One of the other issues was internet, don't bother you will not get any wifi connection strong enough to browse the internet.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 25 July 2020

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 22 July 2020

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 21 July 2020

My family & I stayed here it was very clean & comfortable. One particular staff member by the name of Alicia was very helpful she helped us everyday when we needed something she was very knowledgeable.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 149sassyc
R Spinelli, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, New Orleans I-10 East, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2020

Hello 149sassyc and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and thank you also for your compliments of Alicia! She was honored that you mentioned her by name and we were happy to recognize Alicia for a job well done! We are recently under new management and are striving for improvements in all aspects of the Guest's Experience. We hope to see you again soon when you come back to New Orleans!!