Reviews (2 145)
2 146 results
All reviews jazz museum cookies and milk french quarter the cottages quaint hotel chain hotel two blocks rooms are small walked everywhere high ceilings the location is perfect mardi gras jackson square pools gregory charm nola
168 - 173 of 2 146 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I love the St. Pierre. Stayed here for my birthday trip in December and then again in June for the American Library Association Conference. Wonderful staff, great room, friendly guests. The ‘continental’ breakfast is a whole spread, including eggs and sausages. The pools are very nice. Fantastic location, easy walking distance to everything in the Quarter and beyond.

Room Tip: Our room, 451, was more like a suite. Great value!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vickie P, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel St. Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

BixWarden,
Thank you so much for your comments about the wonderful service you received at the St Pierre! We aim to provide each guest with the same experience you described. Please come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Location is spot on, close to everything. The history of the Hotel St Pierre is intriguing, and they really take pride in their history so you can learn all about it. They managed to rennovate to modern conveniences whole still preserving the feel of old New Orleans style. The staff is friendly, very helpful. The price was some of the lowest I’ve ever booked in French quarter. Can’t wait to come back!

Room Tip: Perfect for two. Two swimming pools on property as well.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

MattysPCB,
Reviews like yours are exactly what we strive for! We greatly appreciate your taking the time to share this delightful feedback. We are thrilled you enjoyed our property. We are delighted that the St. Pierre was able to meet all your expectations. Please revisit us next time you’re in the Crescent City!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The hotel is very quaint and conveniently located 2 short blocks to Bourbon Street and walking distance to almost everything. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful-shout out to Larry. They went out of their way to make the stay a great experience. The breakfast and cookies were great as well. Our first room a double/double was okay no cold water in the shower and it could have been cleaner. Gaps in the door jam enabled bugs to get in and I did see bugs in the room (not roaches just gnats and stuff like that). Our second room a deluxe queen was very nice-cleaner and no bugs. Overall, I thought it was a great place to stay and would stay there again, I would just make sure I had a nicer room.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Jill K,
I appreciate your kudos to our staff for providing great service during your visit. Please accept our apologies for the issues you had with the first room. I am happy that we had another room for you and the changing of rooms did not negatively impact your entire experience. Thank you for our guest. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the St. Pierre in the future.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

This is a charming, cozy hotel in a superb location within a short walk from any of the excitement on Bourbon street and other popular attractions. The grounds are very quaint and welcoming, and it was a quiet escape from an otherwise noisy city.

The room was on the small size, but I found it more than adequate for a couple. Some may have difficulty with the tiny bathroom and shower but for me it wasn’t an issue.

The staff is very friendly and willing to help. There is an included breakfast and afternoon snack of cookies (I didn’t get to try either).

Unfortunately cleanliness is a real issue at this hotel. I stayed for 3 nights and the room was not cleaned well prior to my arrival; there were clumps of hair everywhere (in the bed, on the floor, in the shower, etc), the floor was not cleaned well (if you walk barefoot, your feet will be dirty in moments), and the toilet looked as if it hadn’t been cleaned in quite some time. I brought this to the front desk’s attention both mornings; they apologized and first said they would make sure it was immaculate, and then that the head of housekeeping would personally address he situation. But in both cases, the room was just dirty and we continued to find hairs everywhere until our checkout.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Vickie P, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel St. Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Anthony,
Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We are very glad that you enjoyed the location and staff at the Hotel St. Pierre. I sincerely apologize about the cleanliness of your room. Rest assured, we did send our Director of Housekeeping and her supervisor to your room to make it as clean as possible. I would love to hear from you directly to further discuss the cleanliness of the room. You can give us a call at (504) 524-4401, and ask for me, Ryan. We do hope to see you again in the future.

Ryan McGuire – Sales Manager

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Bed was terrible, the mattress was worn out and you rolled to the middle of it. Room not cleaned very well each day.
Desk Staff was excellent.
Bathroom towels were stained and water pressure not good.
We could not use the balcony due to rotted wood.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vickie P, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel St. Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Michael C,
Thank you for your feedback on the hotel. As you may have read, we take great pride in our service and providing an excellent experience for our guest. We are troubled that you had such a bad stay. Please contact me at vpowell@nolahotelgroup.com at your earliest convenience to discuss your experience in more detail.
Vickie Powell