“Exceptionally comfortable and convenient”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
PageandPa...
White River, South Africa
“Exceptionally comfortable and convenient”
Reviewed 20 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We found everything to be just as photographed and advertised. The apartment is spacious and comfortable, well equipped and the bed most comfortable...except that the corner is terribly difficult to see and so I bumped myself and stubbed my toe every day!
The position is very convenient, out of the noise and dirt of the French Quarter, but on the trolley route.

crisfoss
State of Sao Paulo
“great location”
Reviewed 17 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

You have every thing you will need in the apartment, very clean. The location is great, just a few steps from Bourbon street. Check in can be a little tricky.

Travelling group: Friends
jessicafa...
Wynne, Arkansas
“Fantastic Anniversary Weekend”
Reviewed 8 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

My husband and I came down to New Orleans for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary. This was our first time visiting so we weren't really sure what to expect. Of all the things that could be said in favor of this property, the LOCATION cannot be beat! It is literally a block away from Bourbon street, less than half a mile walk to some of the big attractions (Jackson Square for example), and across the street from St. Charles Street bus pickup. Just awesome! The property itself was very nice. The bed was really comfortable! It was a little bit cramped imo. But since it was just two of us, we were okay. Any more than that would probably be a little uncomfortable. OH and the air conditioner was really sensitive and cooled down really quickly. Which may not be something you think about when looking for a place to stay, but after a hot, humid day of wandering the streets of New Orleans, we were very thankful for it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The location
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Valerie S
“Great location but would have preferred more direct and accessible customer service”
Reviewed 2 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Our apartment was lovely and perfectly located to nearby attractions. The process for checking in, however, could have been easier if I had more direct contact with someone managing the property. While I received a detailed attachment via email describing how to get into the apartment, I was not able to open the complete file and critically was missing information about the code for accessing the room key. When I called the contact number, I was transferred to a general information line and, although I was informed that someone would come by to help, never actually heard back from Stay Alfred. Thankfully my husband has a different brand of phone than me and was able to open the attachment in full when I forwarded it to him. Otherwise, not sure how long we would have had to wait outside of our unit.Once inside, we found everything we needed except for hangers in the closets (i.e., there were none). Not sure if this was intentional or may have gone missing since the previous occupant. Either way, considering the cost of the unit, would have preferred to not have to go out and purchase basic amenities such as this.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and safety of building
Liked least: did not offer all basic amenities; customer service
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
22 Jun 2016
We appreciate you taking the time to review our property. We sincerely apologize that you experienced communication issues during your stay. We take our guests feedback very seriously and use it to grow as a company. We will make sure to pass along your comments to our management staff in order to make improvements. We sincerely hope you would consider staying with us again.
Bthstaute...
Jackson, Mississippi
“Great Condo”
Reviewed 26 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

The condo was great, and I would surely stay there again! However, management should consider supplying the following: more than two towels (didn't have an extra towel for washing my hair),; soap in the shower/bath (only one bar of soap in half bath); and coffee filters (none). Had to go back to store for additional supplies; it was an unnecessary inconvenience.

Thanks,
Beth

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing