Clue Carre - New Orleans' First Live Escape Game
Ranked #1 of 29 Fun & Games in New Orleans
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Clue Carré is the first live escape game in New Orleans, LA. In groups of 2-10 people, you will need to work together with the common goal of escaping the room in 60 minutes or less. Find the clues, crack the codes, and solve the puzzles to escape and have an amazing time while doing it. This is a perfect activity for tourists, locals, company team building, and more. We offer 5 different escape rooms to choose from that each have different room capacities to accommodate groups large or small.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The concept was really Cool. However, the full challenge did not present as well thought-out to plenary. It's clear that for this small group challenge- the planner ran out of creativity near the endpoint and just stockpiled tasks to consume time. The game was fun. However, the method became lack-luster.
And, our host Ashley seemed to have become pretty annoyed with us...

Write a ReviewReviews (1 251)
All reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 38 reviews

36 - 40 of 1 254 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Funtastic Experience !!!!!! A great way to have good intelligent fun. Girls Trip II, just do it. A must do activity, I am ready for the next attempt.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Jazz Jazz Jazz! She was a really great game master. She explained things very thoroughly. She helped us overall :)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

What a great time we had! My team ESCAPED from the sheriff and we did it with about 9 minutes left! It was all everyone talked about the next day at work. Thanks to Joey for moderating our game!

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I've been wanting to try an escape room. So I convinced my boyfriend to try it with me. The experience was exhilarating and challenging. It was much harder than I thought it would be but we did well for first timers. We did not escape but we only had 2 clues left when the time ran out . I will definitely do am escape room again, but I'll make sure to have at least 3 or 4 ppl in my group. If you are thinking about trying an escape room. I recommend that you try Clue Carre'!