Review Highlights
Wonderful and personalized experience

We visited New Orleans for my husband's 50th birthday with a group of friends and took a private... read more

Reviewed yesterday
mgolden17
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Wonderful tour of the French Quarter

We took the Cocktail & French Quarter history tour as part of a friend's bachelor party and had a... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

Reviews (1 222)
1 222 results
1 186
1 186
All reviews foodie tour cocktail tour food tour magazine street french quarter history nightlife tour voodoo tour eggplant napoleon great tour small group come hungry alligator sausage highly recommend this tour garden district private tour highlight of our trip ask questions
263 - 268 of 1 222 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We did a St.Louis #1 cemetery at 9:30am. Definitely opt for the morning tour versus the afternoon tour because it is hot and there is very little shade in the cemetery. I liked this company because they keep their tour groups small and our guide was young, enthusiastic, and easy to hear. About 30 minutes into the tour we went to the train depot visitors center where we got a little AC and we got a chance for a bathroom break. The cemetery itself was crowded with groups but our guide tried to make sure we were away from other groups so we could hear him. I feel like New Orleans are known for their cemeteries and interesting ways of burial, so this is a must see tour. Our teenager was engaged the entire time.

1  Thank KelseyB479
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We did two tours, one for food, and one formhaunred places and both were just incredible. The guide of the food tour, Roger, was just the coolest dude who I’d love to see again, and Alex from the ghost tour was just as charming and knowledgeable. Both were great and showed a first timer a great start to his trip after a 16 hour long drive. Can’t wait to come back and do more!

1  Thank williamlowe86
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

If you love food and history, this is the tour for you. Magazine Street is a lovely area along the Garden District, and it was nice to get out of the French Quarter for an afternoon. Our guide was from the area and quite knowledgeable about the changes of the area, both good and bad.

My biggest recommendation for the tour is to wear comfy shoes and go with an empty belly or you will be hurting by the end of it.

I would post some pictures, but I don’t want to ruin the surprise ... I guess you’ll just have to make a reservation and find out for yourself!!!

1  Thank Raincraft89
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Great haunted tour. I always enjoy finding out about the seedier stories of old cities, and this one didn't disappoint. New Orleans is filled with great stories. The best part of the tour was that it was limited to 10 people. We saw numerous tours where it was one tour guide for 20+ people. I don't know how you could even hear anything in a crowd like that.

2  Thank Max S
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Such a fun tour- great mix of history and fun. Cocktails were great and the venues for each were really pretty with a lot of history. We had a small group- only four of us- so we really had a personal experience. Theresa was extremely knowledgeable and so willing to share recommendations and ideas for the rest of the day. Def recommend!

1  Thank Kaitlin M