“Foodie Tour and St Louis Cemetery Tour”

New Orleans Secrets Tours
Ranked #1 of 55 Food & Drink in New Orleans
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Tours & Adventures to Unlock New Orleans! Small Group Food, Cocktail, Voodoo, Ghost, History, and Nightlife Tours that Ensure Personalized Attention.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We did both the Foodie Tour on Magazine Street with Mark as well as the St Louis Cemetery Tour with James. Both were great experiences. All information on meet up locations was timely as well as email reminders the day before. We had our two kids with us (11 and 15) and both of these tours would work great for families. My kids aren't too finicky with food and they tried a bit of each dish on the foodie tour. My youngest's favorite was by far the dessert stop! Mark and James were very personable, knowledgeable, and you could tell they had a real passion for sharing the culture and history of their city! If possible make sure to book the Foodie Tour early on in your trip so you can cash in on the suggestions they give for other places to try out in New Orleans for great food and drinks.

1  Thank Liz S
Write a ReviewReviews (1 016)
All reviews
"personal tour"
in 11 reviews
"private tour"
in 18 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 16 reviews

212 - 216 of 1 016 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was a very good tour. What a treat for the tour guide to be a voodoo practitioner. We spent the first 30 minutes doing a background in Congo Square which was very well done. We then visited the Marie Laveau landmark and then the voodoo museum. Great personal stories from what a true practitioner has witnessed during rituals. We ended at the voodoo temple and learned a lot more. Worth the money.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This tour was a lot of fun. Tried a few new things, I totally recommend it. It’s a great way to start your trip to New Orleans!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This tour was perfect for us. My daughter and I love ghost stories, and my husband is a history buff. This tour had a perfect mix of both! Our guide, (I believe her name was Alexandria), was very knowledgeable, and she was a wonderful storyteller. Even though I’d already read many of the stories, I loved hearing them told out loud! Plus, being at the actual site brings a whole new dimension! We went on several tours and visited several museums during our time in NOLA, but this was definitely the highlight of our visit. Be sure to arrive early so you can check out Boutique du Vampyre, where the tour begins. There are many unique items made by local artisans!

1  Thank stonerbelinda