Review Highlights
Magazine street foodie tour

We had a wonderful time with Alex. Every food item was fabulous. Alex provides many wonderful tips... read more

Reviewed yesterday
kimberlyw841
Newnan, Georgia
via mobile
Mission Accomplished

We are repeat offenders and took this tour two years ago, liked it so much we came back. It’s not... read more

Reviewed yesterday
linna1
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
via mobile

Reviews (1 147)
1 147 results
1 116
1 116
All reviews foodie tour cocktail tour food tour magazine street french quarter history nightlife tour eggplant napoleon voodoo tour chargrilled oysters small group alligator sausage great tour come hungry garden district dat dog personal tour private tour
342 - 347 of 1 147 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was a very good tour. What a treat for the tour guide to be a voodoo practitioner. We spent the first 30 minutes doing a background in Congo Square which was very well done. We then visited the Marie Laveau landmark and then the voodoo museum. Great personal stories from what a true practitioner has witnessed during rituals. We ended at the voodoo temple and learned a lot more. Worth the money.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This tour was a lot of fun. Tried a few new things, I totally recommend it. It’s a great way to start your trip to New Orleans!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This tour was perfect for us. My daughter and I love ghost stories, and my husband is a history buff. This tour had a perfect mix of both! Our guide, (I believe her name was Alexandria), was very knowledgeable, and she was a wonderful storyteller. Even though I’d already read many of the stories, I loved hearing them told out loud! Plus, being at the actual site brings a whole new dimension! We went on several tours and visited several museums during our time in NOLA, but this was definitely the highlight of our visit. Be sure to arrive early so you can check out Boutique du Vampyre, where the tour begins. There are many unique items made by local artisans!

1  Thank stonerbelinda
Reviewed 30 March 2018

While on business in New Orleans in March 2018, a few of my colleagues and I were fortunate enough to participate in this tour. WOW, what an absolute treat! I can't say enough great things about the experience. Our tour guide was fantastic and very knowledgeable. This is a must for anyone who visits. I highly recommend this tour!

1  Thank seniorliving2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018

James provided an amazing experience to our whole family. We chose the Vodou tour, had participants ranging in age from 80 to 13 years old - and each one of us had an amazing time. From the Congo square to the home of Marie Laveau - each stop revealed more history, lore, and understanding of the fascinating city of New Orleans. We came in March - which gave us nearly perfect weather conditions for the meandering walk through town. James gave us the perspective of a local resident with deep roots and historical knowledge of the people, places and feel of the city. One of the most entertaining and enriching experiences we've had in a long while.

1  Thank EliciaRE