“nice dinner”

Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Description: Cajun and Creole Cafe offering seafood as a French Quarter Restaurant. Oceana Grill is located just steps off of Bourbon Street the heart of the French Quarter. With Chef Specials daily, Oceana Grill is sure to have exactly what you are looking for.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we had a bit of a wait in the sun, but the line moved along quickly enough. our waiter was a little quirky, but he took care of us. we had the duck and the red snapper. both were very good.

Write a ReviewReviews (11 100)

90 - 94 of 11 100 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great little place to have a cool drink and rest your feet while walking the Big Easy. Great Bloody Mary and although we don’t order from the menu, the food going by us looked great!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were greeted at the door & welcomed in. Food was good and reasonable. No long wait which was a definite plus.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If I wasn't trying to sample a good bit of New Orleans, I would've never left this place. Thank goodness I was dining with friends as it allowed us to share. I opened my culinary palate with gumbo and alligator sausage. Then I tried the special (Redfish Pontchartrain) and it really was!!! I also came back the next day for dessert since I couldn't do any more damage when I first arrived.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The waitress was very friendly. Good service. The deep fried oysters were a little mushy though. Everything else was perfect. The pecan pie was out of this world.