“Good Food & Management was friendly, but our bartender wasn't”
Review of Oceana Grill

Oceana Grill
Ranked #108 of 2 124 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Description: Cajun and Creole Cafe offering seafood as a French Quarter Restaurant. Oceana Grill is located just steps off of Bourbon Street the heart of the French Quarter. With Chef Specials daily, Oceana Grill is sure to have exactly what you are looking for.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We sat at the bar, this was a full bar and when I asked for a sidecar she told me they didn't have the stuff to make it.......It's NOLA on next to Bourbon St and you don't have the stuff to make it?? I'm a bartender so I know whats in it and they had everything; plus you can always substitute if the patron agrees. I asked for a keylime martini, she again told me we don't have the stuff to make it, so after I told her what was in it she made me one; then she had an attitude. If you don't know how to make something, you google it! There was a spice infused Vodka distiller on the bar when we asked for a sample of it, she just flat out ignored us 3 different times, the manager finally gave us all a sample of it which we didn't mind paying for but he didn't charge us. It was excellent, but after comments were made about our bartender's attitude she all of sudden decided she needed to be nice.....her tip wasn't much. The food was great no complaints on that, we had fried shrimp and fries were awesome too!

Write a ReviewReviews (11 421)

715 - 719 of 11 425 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

in the heart of the french quarter madness a relatively inexpensive option to dine but the food is very average

Reviewed 2 April 2018

A group of 15 and they got us right in without a reservation (I would not attempt at dinner thought) Food was good and the waiter was great- he had no issues managing the large table with young kids and teens. A great atmosphere

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Although these are oysters are not even close to traditional Rockefeller oysters, these and the Charbroiled oysters were FABULOUS! Be sure and ask for some extra baguettes to “mop” up all the sauce! Additionally, order the crab cakes, with extra sauce in the side!! Our server, Darrick was a delight and very knowledgeable and will be an asset to the NOPD (or even McKinney Tx PD!). Wish him well on his adventures. Fine young man, NOLA should be proud of him for giving back! We will be back!....This week!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Wow !!!! The blacked steak was amazing the mashed potato’s and greens were to die for.
And the crem brûlée well have gone back two times to have it.
Our server was great also...
so good
They have breakfast also

Been to Oceana Grill? Share your experiences!