“Not great, not awful”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We had a truly lovely waitress, and that's the best I can really say about this place. The oysters were sub-par, the po' boys a bit lacking in protein. The Acme Oyster House need not worry too much.

Write a ReviewReviews (3 688)

65 - 69 of 3 688 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We came for lunch, friends ordered red beans and rice. They were looking for a light lunch. I ordered a salad since I cannot have the beans or spicy food. My friends enjoyed the red beans and rice. I found the salad OK but not real fresh, after all this place is known for oysters and cajun food, not catering to someone with restrictions. We

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Our group went and overall the good was decent but everyone raved about the oysters. I would not bother going here is you are gluten free. Literally not much to eat if you are. The oysters have bread crumbs on them.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This place doesn't have quite the fan fare of the restaurants around it, but the food is great. We debated going back here again the next day.

This place doesn't have any major frills, just very good cajun food with fast/nice service.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I have been to Felix’s once before and really was going somewhere else in French quarter. Very busy night so decided to go back. I ordered the char-grilled oysters. It is one of the best appetizer in the quarter. Char grilled oysters and the bread and of course adult beverage are perfect start to your Nola evening.