“Best bread pudding in NOLA!”
Review of Bon Ton Cafe

Bon Ton Cafe
Ranked #122 of 2 082 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Bob Ton is a a must every time we come to NOLA! We always ask for Deena as she is the epitome of customer service. The turtle soup is excellent. We had Red Fish Alaina and the Grilled fillet of fish with butter sauce. Both dishes were exceptional.

The piece de resistance was the bread pudding with whiskey sauce!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Yesterday, my husband and I stopped by Bon Ton Cafe for lunch. Unfortunately, moments after we arrived, my husband felt light headed and ill from the extremely hot weather. The staff at Bon Ton could not have been kinder. They allowed us to sit at a table and gave my husband water and checked on us as well. The host told us that it didn't matter if we ordered, but that we were welcome to stay as long as we liked. I appreciate the kindness and generosity! Although we never got to enjoy the restaurant, I hope that we will be able to on our next visit to New Orleans. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I absolutely love this place. I have been going for years and have never once had a bad meal. The soft crab Alvin is to die for, it is seasonal make sure you check availability if that is what you want. I absolutely love the crawfish etoufee, it is my favorite dish by far! They have great crawfish bisque and tails. I don’t think you can get a bad meal here!!! Do yourself a favor and treat yourself to this southern delicacy!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is my absolute favorite place to eat when visiting New Orleans. Other places have bread pudding but none compare to theirs. I have had many dishes, each better than the one before. Must eat here when in town!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great meal at Bon Ton cafe. Really enjoyed the casual atmosphere and very authentic food. I highly recommend the shrimp etouffe with eggplant for an entree.