“Good”
Review of Nola Restaurant

Nola Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Nola Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #238 of 2 084 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Cross street: Chartres Street
Description: NOLA is chef/restaurateur Emeril Lagasse’s casual eatery in the heart of New Orleans’ French Quarter. Open since 1992, the critically-acclaimed restaurant fuses traditional Creole, Acadian and Southern cuisine with global influences. Chef de Cuisine Philip Buccieri works closely with Chef Emeril to create an innovative menu showcasing rustic Louisiana cooking with local ingredients and some ethnic twists. The three-story restaurant features an open-action kitchen, chef’s food bar and a signature wood-fired brick oven. NOLA was renovated in 2017 and is now open daily at 11:30 am serving one menu for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Located in French Quarter, food was good, staff were extremely friendly, but a tad bit slow...don't go starving.

Write a ReviewReviews (3 377)

79 - 83 of 3 378 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We dined here last month and had a wonderful meal. Service attentive and personable, beautiful venue on second floor to which we were escorted by
elevator. Gracious atmosphere, food delicious, well paced so we never felt rushed .
Look forward to returning if in the area again. Reservations a must.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We were a party of six with reservations. Sat at the bar first and ordered several tasty cocktails. An elevator takes you to the second floor, the decor is modern and casual. Our waiter was informative suggesting entrees. The food was excellent and perfectly cooked: drumfish, scallops, beef cheeks. Service was excellent, desserts scrumptious. My husband and I have been here before but our friends had not. They were impressed and we were happy the quality has not changed.

1  Thank pasherry
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I love this restaurant. I’m sad to report the bar staff doesn’t live me( or you). Sadly the good quality, which is amazing, is dwarfed by the complete disregard for the customer. I say at the bar. Informed the bartender it was happy hour and waited over 20min to get my check paid while the staff gossiped. Wow. Still waiting.

1  Thank carobama
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

High end food with lots of fluff. If you’re into that sort of dining then it’s for you. What I did get was decent but I’m more a straight forward eater. Meat and potatoes. This is a a lot of ballyhoo. No knock, just not for me