“Great crawfish”

Channing Tatum's Saints and Sinners
Reserve with OpenTable
Channing Tatum's Saints and Sinners is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #222 of 2 144 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Description: The perfect place for "FUN DINING" not fine dining. Channing Tatum's restaurant/bar, Saints & Sinners, is THE place to have a sinfully good time. Part of all profits goes to Charity to feed hungry kids and people. Our balcony overlooking Bourbon Street allows you to partake in NOLA's electrifying atmosphere and our outdoor patio-the only outdoor patio on Bourbon Street-puts you in the middle of all the excitement. Get treated like a saint with our premium bottle service on Friday and/or Saturday nights, included when you book any of our unique VIP areas. Our signature drinks and female power vibe is perfect to host bachelorette party's. 11 TV's helps accommodate those die hard sports fans. LIVE DJ Fridays and Saturdays at 10pm.
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Only place we could get crawfish this time of year. My husband got 2 1/2 lbs with corn, potatoes, and sausage. He loved every bit of it, nice and spicy just the way he was hoping it would be. If you are looking for crawfish this is the place to go

1  Thank jinellecampbell
Joe P, General Manager at Channing Tatum's Saints and Sinners, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Thanks for stopping in recently! Glad you and your husband enjoyed things and the crawfish were spicy enough for you! Make sure to stop back in and say hi next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Waitress was really nice the food was good very tasty and it was nice in there. I had dinner there. I ordered the Mac and cheese and it was great! It had crawfish in it. My brother had the alligator and my mom had jumbalya and my gramps had crawfish pie. Everyone enjoyed their meals no complaints from us. Thank you very much!

1  Thank Jaime C
Joe P, General Manager at Channing Tatum's Saints and Sinners, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Jaime-
Thanks for your recent visit. Glad everything was up to par for you and your family. Make sure to stop back in the next time you are in the area and say hi!!!

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing naked wings with sauce and fried shrimp app. Also great service and delish impromptu shots from the bar. Must visit when in Nola. Eat during the day and club vibe at night.

1  Thank Rita R
Joe P, General Manager at Channing Tatum's Saints and Sinners, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Rita-
Thanks for your recent visit! Glad you were able to enjoy yourself. Make sure to pop back in the next time you are in the area...

Management

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

This was my first time there with my wife. It’s my first time in Louisiana and all I have been talking about is boiled crawfish so here was the place that I always saw it since I know they’re not in season. They were SO spicy and so delicious and I’m so glad we went. We also had the gumbo fries. I have no complaints about this place!

1  Thank erinathomas91
Joe P, General Manager at Channing Tatum's Saints and Sinners, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

erinathomas91-
Thanks for your recent visit. Glad you able to enjoy the crawfish and they were to your liking!!! Make sure to stop back in and see us if you are back in the area...

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Great server, T, and we were offered free bottle service at the front 2 nights in the row. Although the bottle was a plastic probably $6 bottle of vodka whos complaining. It was fun but attracted a lot of creepy men. The best part was they had us sectioned off and we basically had security guards to tell them to leave us alone. It was great. But once again save your money and dont eat here.

1  Thank kellyf3249

Kelly-
thanks for coming in recently....sory to hear about the creepy guys on Bourbon...but unfortunately its a nature of the beast. Glad security was able to help you out and run them off when needed.