“Great”

Channing Tatum's Saints and Sinners
Reserve with OpenTable
Channing Tatum's Saints and Sinners is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #189 of 2 084 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Description: The perfect place for "FUN DINING" not fine dining. Channing Tatum's restaurant/bar, Saints & Sinners, is THE place to have a sinfully good time. Part of all profits goes to Charity to feed hungry kids and people. Our balcony overlooking Bourbon Street allows you to partake in NOLA's electrifying atmosphere and our outdoor patio-the only outdoor patio on Bourbon Street-puts you in the middle of all the excitement. Get treated like a saint with our premium bottle service on Friday and/or Saturday nights, included when you book any of our unique VIP areas. Our signature drinks and female power vibe is perfect to host bachelorette party's. 11 TV's helps accommodate those die hard sports fans. LIVE DJ Fridays and Saturdays at 10pm.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I had a great time having a casual dinner; she enjoyed the crawfish and I loved the jumbalaya, honestly it was fantastic. The wait staff was extremely helpful and friendly. I would recommend this experience to anyone.

2  Thank Chris S
Joe P, General Manager at Channing Tatum's Saints and Sinners, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Chris-
Thanks for stopping in this past week! Glad we were able to take good care of you and your wife. Make sure to stop back in the next time you are in the area....and remember to spread the good word!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was not impressed with the service at all. Our waiter (the manager) looked like Rif Raff without the grill. He was uninterested with my table after we ordered our food but doted on the table behind us seeing them multiple times. We had to ask the bartender to get our check.

The bathroom is small. Like extremely small.

As far as the food goes, it's pretty good. The firecracker shrimp was HOT!

Hi Angel-
Thank you for your recent visit to Saints and Sinners....it seems like you had a good time and food was satisfying....the only problem seemed to be your server...is this correct? If you wouldn't mind, is there any way you could email me at joe@sandsnola.com a little bit more about your experience and what was lacking (did he do/not do anything in particular, timely service, refills, etc)...that way if he needs to be retrained in some areas we can do so....

Once again, thank you for stopping in, and hopefully you'll give us another shot next time you are in the area...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lindsay and Louise were absolutely great servers! Nothing but positive things to say about this place! Good service, great food, and a terrific atmosphere. Thank you guys for a phenomenal experience!

2  Thank Nick S
Joe P, General Manager at Channing Tatum's Saints and Sinners, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Nick-
Glad you had a great visit recently! Make sure to spread the good word and to stop back in and say hi next time you are in the area...

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Went there on a 90+ degree day and the place didn’t have the ac on. Food was average at best. It’s trading on name recognition.

1  Thank tica2334

Thanks for stopping in recently. Yes we did have an AC unit that went out last week, causing it to be a little warmer that normal. But that issue has been resolved and its nice and cool again...

If I may ask, what was your order and was there anything that stood out to why it was avg. at best? Just trying to make sure food was prepared properly and that customers leave happy...

Reviewed 14 June 2018

My wife and I were visiting with my sister in law for the day and decided to eat lunch here. First, let me say that the restaurant did not have air conditioning so that had a large fan blowing on us. The tables were clean and neat but it seemed to be a rather small place. I believe they have seating upstairs and outside.

The food was pretty good but I've had better. Portion size and the temperature was fine. My sister in law had jumbalia and the crab was very spicey. I had blackened fish and it was very good. My wife said her shrimp poor'bo was excellent. I guess I expected sensational and just got good.

The server was on the ball. Very friendly and accommodating.

1  Thank Gary P

Gary-
Thanks for stopping in recently. Let me apologize about the AC, as we did have a unit that we had to replace last week.
Hopefully you give us another shot the next time you are in the area (and if you do, may I recommend the Crawfish Pie...definitely a staff and customer favorite!)