Open today: 09:00 - 20:15

Reviews (2 953)
2 027 results
1 507
1 507
All reviews great tour cemetery tour french quarter story teller marie laveau ghost stories louis cemetery great stories highly recommend this tour two hours hour tour voodoo guide history cristo nola courthouse
662 - 667 of 2 027 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We purchased the cemetery tour here on TA. It was quite a savings from Witches Brew Tours website. We chose the 11am tour, arriving at 10:45 to check in for the tour. We paid the $1 cemetery fee to the tour guide and went on our way with Graham, our guide. We had two 9 year olds with us, for reference. Along the way (I'm guessing about 5 blocks???) Graham told stories of the city and showed points of interest. Unfortunately it was somewhat boring for the 2 kids...and by the time we entered the cemetery one was ready to leave. Not the fault of anyone, just the reality of tours with kids. The end of the tour was my favorite part, learning all about voodoo and Marie Laveau. Overall very worth the price we paid and would have enjoyed it even more without the 'I'm bored' speech from the kid!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We were absolutely thrilled to get the inside scoop of New Orleans from Malynn Mell—Not only was she informative and entertaining but also made a PG version for our family as we were traveling with kids. We walked away feeling like we were just barely getting to know the city. 110% glad we did it would do it again anytime. She was fabulous—we really lucked out.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Did four in one with Mel. She was a great and knowledgeable guide. The best part was how she tried to make everyone a part of the experience. There were 28 of us and I'm pretty sure all of us were called on to do something at one point or another. If I were to return to the city and do the tour again, I would pick another just for variety for me personally, but I would definitely find out which one Mel was doing. She was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. My only issue was the tour was before sunset, but that was not her fault. Because of that, there wasn't much scare factor, but there was a lot of history in a very short time. I got what I came for: Witches, Vampires, Voodoo, and Ghosts. I say, book a tour, and ask for Mel.

I will say, if you decide to get a Groupon, make sure you can book the tour in advance. They have issues with this. Seems I was not alone in it.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Rose did a fantastic job as our guide through the French Quarter, explaining historical information about New Orleans and pointing out landmarks. She took us through the cemetery and again did an amazing job explaining the tombs (aka dead people homes) and burial methods. We finished our tour in the Louis Armstrong park where she explained voodoo. We appreciated Rose’s knowledge and the method in which she used to keep it light, funny, and easy to understand. We would definitely recommend this tour!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The guide was very funny and informative and made the 2 hours fly by drinks at the half way point was great and a must fir a drink

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank malcolmhayes007