Reviews (4 920)
2 079
1 467
2 079
1 467
All reviews super dome vitascope hall french quarter smoothie king center huge hotel convention hotel room key saints game beautiful hotel hurricane katrina restaurants and bars corner room fitness center bourbon street valet parking mardi gras floor
534 - 539 of 4 920 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great locations not far from Canal Street. We walked to Bourbon Street which took about 10 minutes. Streetcar runs directly in front of the hotel. Next door to the Mercedes Super Dome and Smoothie King. Hotel staff was professional, hotel was clean, lobby was nice and clean, rooms were cozy. The only down play which is common now and days was pay for parking. I feel parking should be complimentary for registered guest. The parking did not detour our stay. We will stay again..!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattRegencyNola, Manager at Hyatt Regency New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you for leaving us a review on TripAdvisor! Your feedback means a lot to me and the rest of our staff as we continue to work towards bettering out overall hotel experience. Sincerely, Michael S. General Manager

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We stayed enjoyed a concert at the Smoothie King Center and a 1 night stay at the Hyatt. We were within walking distance of Marcello's which was a special dining experience. Our view over the city set the mood for a lovely NOLA experience.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your wonderful five-star review of Hyatt Regency New Orleans! Thank you also for your kind remarks. I look forward to having you back with us the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I want to start off by saying Maggie was amazing at the front desk from check in and check out. She was very attentive. And I was happy with my room with balcony and a view of the pool. I work at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach and I know great customer service and she has it. I will be back to visit this beautiful property.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay. We’re glad you were delighted to hear that our friendly hotel staff provided you with a positive experience. We hope you’ll come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

The staff was meh. The rooms were like a 70's apartment that's been updated. The layout of the hotel had me lost at least 7 times. The rooftop pool was very disappointing to say the least - basically a community pool; just a bar with one staff member that was always on their phone while people lined up waiting for drinks. My biggest issue? The beds and pillows were so uncomfortable that I didn't sleep during my entire 4 day conference. Never...ever....again.

Date of stay: February 2018

We appreciate your valuable feedback. It is concerning that your stay at Hyatt Regency New Orleans did not meet your expectations. Providing clean and comfortable accommodations is a top priority of ours. We apologize for the uncharacteristic experience that you had at our hotel and invite you to contact us so we may discuss the details of your stay. Your comments are highly valued and essential in allowing us to offer an enhanced experience to guests in the future. We will ensure that your remarks reach the appropriate departments and hope to have the opportunity to provide a heightened experience for you in the future.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My daughter had a horrible reaction to something in the shower. She was sneezing and blowing her nose in the shower and most of the night following her shower. I had her skip the shower the third night of our stay and it didn't happen. I do not know if it was the cleaning products use or if there was mold in the shower.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends