10 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21/03/13
Free cancellation until 21/03/14
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21/03/13
PricelineUS$151
FindHotelUS$151
Lol.travelUS$177
All reviews rooftop bar wwii museum beautiful hotel crab beignets art deco details corner king warehouse district rooms are spacious and clean directly across the street french quarter pleasure of staying the executive lounge i highly recommend this hotel southern hospitality fitness center king room minute walk
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2021

We were driving back across country to California from dealing with a death in the family in Florida and decided to relieve the stress slightly with a nice hotel and dinner in NOLA. Picked The Higgins from reviews. What a wonderful experience. Such a beautiful hotel (which I believe is pretty much brand new - or seems to be). We had a corner King room; spacious and luxurious. Bathroom was magnificent with separate shower and a bath with a view. Toiletries were top-notch - in fact my wife has since ordered more of their products from Beekman. Bed was very comfortable; great mattress - I am being encouraged to make that yet another associated purchase...Sadly, due to our pressing schedule we did not get to visit the WWII museum, right next door, but we need to do the trip again in a couple of months and my list of potential hotels to stay at is one hotel long. I cannot imagine staying in New Orleans and booking a room anywhere else.
A shout out to Nate at the front desk for being extremely welcoming and helpful.
All in all, the best hotel experience I have had in years.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Canaveral
Daniel Rhodes, General Manager at The Higgins Hotel New Orleans, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

Hello, and thank you so much for your amazing review on TripAdvisor. I am so happy to hear we were able to make a stressful experience a little more relaxing. Our Executive Housekeeper does a great job of picking products, and I'm glad that you and your wife enjoyed them! We look forward to your future visits to New Orleans!

Reviewed 12 January 2021

For NYE, I thought I'd have a small staycation with a friend since Covid lockdown and restrictions were put in place, and we thought it'd be nice to have a small change of view (following guidelines and all safety precautions). Our king suite was perfect - the entire place was clean and the hotel left cleaning products within our room to wipe down surfaces. We did go up to the rooftop bar for a bit, and there was only a few others up there as they were carefully monitoring the amount of people at the top. The view was beautiful, the food and drinks were amazing Staff was extremely nice and accommodating. Special shoutout to Amii, Anne, and Patricia for helping us make things work. Marc was also a great rep on the phone in getting us a nice room with a view. Will definitely recommend this to visiting friends in the future!

2  Thank bryanhY4919VO
Daniel Rhodes, General Manager at The Higgins Hotel New Orleans, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2021

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to review the Higgins Hotel New Orleans on Trip Advisor! I'm so happy to see you were able to enjoy a nice New Year's Eve staycation with us and that you felt relaxed and comfortable during your time here. We look forward to your future visits with us!

Reviewed 11 January 2021

he Higgins hotel was amazing. The front desk staff, housekeeping staff,and everyone in the gift shop/bistro was so friendly. The rooms were very spacious and super clean. I absolutely loved the shower and all of the branded toiletry items ( the lotion is awesome). We visited the World War II Museum across the street and it did not disappoint. We did try the rooftop bar and chose to eat inside as it was a little chilly.. great service. The hotel is within walking distance of many great little restaurants. We ate at Two Chicks Bistro twice and it was fabulous and only 5-10 minute walk. I would highly recommend the Higgins to anyone going to New Orleans.

Room tip: 8th floor has a great view of the skyline
Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank 824sonyar
Daniel Rhodes, General Manager at The Higgins Hotel New Orleans, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

Hi! Thank you for reviewing the Higgins Hotel on Trip Advisor! I'm so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to explore a little of what New Orleans has to offer! I am also very happy you were able to experience the National WWII Museum, as we are the museum's official hotel. We hope you choose to stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 11 January 2021 via mobile

I stayed at the Higgins Hotel with my husband and our twin 2 year old boys.

We loved the 2 bedroom suite which gave us a dedicated area to eat and play games- in addition to the boys having their own room to sleep in.

The decor of the hotel is so well done- giving your vibes of the WWll era but with an modern feel and a splash of New Orleans decor.

The staff was also extremely kind and courteous and they took a lot of precautions to ensure everyone’s safety during the pandemic.

I’d most definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank MarquitasTravels

Hello, and thank you for your feedback! I am so happy to see that you and your family were able to enjoy your time spent at the Higgins and were able to feel comfortable and relaxed while away from home. We look forward to your future stays with us!

Reviewed 9 January 2021

This hotel expertly combines stylish vintage 20th design elements with modern amenities and great service. It's a new building, designed and infused with touches from the middle of the 20th century, tying in with the hotel's affiliation with the adjacent National World War II Museum. It's a remarkably attractive and inviting style, with a beautiful main lobby, very comfortable guest rooms and excellent on-site services, including a great rooftop restaurant/bar that offers indoor and outdoor seating. The location is ideal for visiting the National World War II Museum, which is just across the street, as well as strolling to many restaurants and art galleries in the trendy warehouse arts district and also the New Orleans convention center. It's also a quick walk to the St. Charles streetcar line and minutes by Uber from the French Quarter and the Garden District. A very central location and a beautiful hotel.

Room tip: Choose one of the suites with a balcony to indulge and enjoy your free time even more.
2  Thank markchesnut
Daniel Rhodes, General Manager at The Higgins Hotel New Orleans, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Hello Mark,
Thank you for reviewing the Higgins Hotel on Trip Advisor. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed you stay with us and were able to explore a little of what New Orleans has to offer! We hope you choose to stay with us again in the future!