“Location”

Ranked #4 of 1 867 Restaurants in New Orleans
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Nice rooftop restaurant in the heart of all action. They have got all standard New Orleans staple dishes one might expect.

2  Thank narek55
Write a reviewReviews (943)

Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

Our Server was Steve. He was knowledgeable about the menu and gave good drink selections. Food was great! Great vibe to the place.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

Visited this restaurant on Mardi Gras night during the 2021 COVID pandemic, so it was easy to get in. The food was probably good for New Orleans fare, but in my mind, the Taste of New Orleans looked like three cups of very similar items. My friend got the red beans and rice with the crispy fried chickens, and the fried chicken was quite good. The other items were prepared ahead of time, which was fine with us, but it was also tepid in temperature, which I did not like so much. Also, one thing I did not realize until the end of dinner was that the contactless menu actually offers you a photo of each dish, which I wish I had realized ahead of time, as I would have ordered differently in that case. Unfortunately the server did not point it out, and I didn’t notice the little camera icons until it was too late. The employees were all masked, and the tables were distanced. The menu is contactless and accessible by a QR code, which is not quite exactly the same as the menu posted on the restaurant door, though it was close. They take your name and number for contact tracing when you come in.

2  Thank Alina W
Reviewed 16 February 2021

Amazing experience from beginning to end. Isaiah was the door guy and he gave us a proper wait time to get in. Yes there could be a line. It is so worth it. Chris was our waiter and he was in incredible. Very knowledgeable of the menu, chill with a great smile. We ordered the oysters Rockefeller, chicken po boy and some champagne and cocktails. Beautiful food ambiance and service.

1  Thank Lily L
Reviewed 16 February 2021

The food was delicious and the service was incredible. A special thank you to Joshua for the EXCELLENT customer service - very friendly and knew his stuff (the bread pudding was out of this world, thank you for the recommendation). If I'm ever in NOLA again, Mambo's is a must!