“Jazz Fest 2011-Girls trip”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room, ample space for an additional air bed plus we now also have added a daybed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Queen Sleigh Bed
Bedroom
Kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to make a wonderful meal.
Kitchen window opens up to the balcony.
You can soak up the many sights and sounds sitting on the balcony.  Great for people watching!
Bathroom stocked with towels.
This is a 2nd floor apartment with stairs straight up from the street.
View of the bedroom from the living room
Literally, surrounded by the local music scene.  Snug Harbor, d.b.a. & spotted cat!
Jackson Square, St. Louis Cathedral
The Mississippi River is two blocks away.
Hop on the riverfront streetcar to take you to Canal Street.
Suite 624
Living room
Kitchen has windows opening to the balcony
Entrance to the travertine tiled shower
Bathroom
Entrance, hallway
Jackson Square is approximately 6-8 blocks away.
Kitchen/livingroom windows look out to balcony
St. Louis Cathedral
Balcony view
Crowds below on Halloween
Queen size sleigh bed
bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Harley04c...
Wichita Falls, Texas
“Jazz Fest 2011-Girls trip”
Reviewed 13 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

This is the place to stay! We have stayed in the Quarter, but the Marigny is very unique and is a Neighborhood by day and a Mecca of music at night. Regardless of the time of day or night, there is always something to do. Suite Jazz was the perfect place, charming, private and "the" place to be. We had 3 girlfriends stay, but had 2 others that stayed in The Quarter, and they spent more time on the balcony at Suite Jazz with us! From about 1pm on into the late night, you can sit on the balcony and listen to live music coming out of The Spotted Cat, which is directly across the street, or from d.b.a. or Snug Harbor which is directly below the apt. Sylvia (owner/hostess) is really helpful and extremely knowledgeable. We didn't want to leave! Sylvia, be prepared because the Texas Girls will be back!

Travelling group: With Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Tourists
Rugged travelers
TX
Reviewed 4 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011
person found this review helpful

Your age range 35-44
SC
Reviewed 28 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
London
Reviewed 28 October 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
EliB123
Birmingham, Alabama
“I will never stay anywhere else in New Orleans if I can help it!”
Reviewed 13 October 2010 for a stay in October 2010

This. Place. is. Amazing. AMAZING!!!

If you love New Orleans or are looking for a great first experience there, then this place is for you! From the moment we arrived, I knew it was going to be a wonderful experience. The owners were so nice and helpful and were willing to answer any questions we had. Everything was so clean and organized and HUGE! The value was unbelievable considering what we got in return. The location absolutely can't be beat-- especially if you love good music and good food. The coffee shop next door is great and open early if you are an early riser! The area is extremely safe. I am a young female, and I went jogging every morning by myself... I never felt unsafe. It is just a hop skip and a jump from Bourbon Street-- but far enough away to get away if you need to! Oh yeah, how could I forget? There is an AWESOME balcony as well that is perfect for eating a meal, hanging out, or drinking a nice beverage :). Do yourself a HUGE favor, and stay here if you come to New Orleans. You WILL NOT regret it!!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing