“WOW WHAT A BARGAIN! My son and I in the little...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

adpimp201...
Austin, Texas
“WOW WHAT A BARGAIN! My son and I in the little carriage cottage which was perfect for a weeklong visit to The Big Easy.”
Reviewed 27 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The Uptown Garden District is legendary for it's beauty and access to great restaurants and public transportstion via the world famous St. Charles streetcar. The homeowners who live right upstairs in this beautifly renovated Napoleon Avenue "big house" are native New Orlenians who know all about where to go and what to do. Situated right on the Mardi Gras parade ruote, I cant wait to be back some day soon the experience real party!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
28 Mar 2018
Hi! We are glad that you had a great time in NOLA and enjoyed the cottage. It was a pleasure to have you two here and we hope to see ya'll again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing