All reviews double tree warm cookies front desk great location french quarter canal street harrah's casino within walking distance the hotel staff convention center short walk would stay here again the room was nice warehouse district beds were comfortable valet parking mardi gras
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

Hotel staff was extremely pleasant from start to finish. Kevin and Hassan were extremely helpful and nice at the valet stand and took care of us when we arrived. Hotel room was a little small but other than that super clean and had everything we needed. Will recommend to everyone.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Scott_GM_DoubleTree, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

amberthompson1337,
Glad that you had an amazing stay and that Kevin and Hassan took good care of you. We will definitely share your compliments with them. Thank you for the recommendation and hope we see you back.

Reviewed 11 November 2018

I stayed here for four nights for a conference. The hotel room was very clean and comfortable. The staff at hotel were friendly and responsive. It was conveniently located to the quarter and the casino. My only drawback was the internet. I had to work during the conference and sometimes the internet would freeze up during my zoom meeting. It was annoying. If I didn't have the issues with the internet my stay would have been an excellent rating but as a business traveller I can't give it the full rating.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

LizzChicago,
Thank you for the review and glad to hear you had a nice stay despite the glitches with the wifi. We appreciate you for being our guest and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

The belleman jules was very nice and respectful to us . He assited us in every way he can . The hotel is great very clean lobby and the front desk workers was doing an wonderful job assisting the guest . Im very big on service and the performance was awesome

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
kretpa, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

We're pretty big on service, too, Jet! Thank you so much for pointing out the wonderful job our bell staff did during your stay. We hope to have you back soon.

Scott Ward

Reviewed 7 November 2018

My trip at the doubletree was excellent. I ended up going to the gym on the 3rd floor which was a plus during my stay. Also the hotel’s location was very convenient to everything. I will be back again. Thank you , Kris, Trevor, Philip and Zack for making My trip go smoothly!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Scott_GM_DoubleTree, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

GoPlaces38005509649,
Thank you so much for the Kudos to those team members that went out of their way to make sure you had a terrific stay. We'll be sure to recognize them for their great service. Be sure to come back to see us when you return to the area.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel, Chelsea at front desk was very welcoming! Rooms are a little small but we made the best of it. My room was missing a lampshade. It was wasn’t needed. Everything else was great.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Mercedes c,
Thank you for the great shout-out about Chelse and she certainly appreciated the recognition. We're glad you had a nice stay and come back to visit us.