Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$105
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$122
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$131
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

French Market Inn(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$114
Hotel Mazarin(New Orleans)
US$150
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

InterContinental New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$148
InterContinental
  • Pool
Place d'Armes Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$135
  • Breakfast included
US$197
  • Pool
Super 8 by Wyndham New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$78
Reviews (2 367)
2 368 results
All reviewsbourbon streetfront deskgreat locationfrench quarterindoor poolroyal streetcanal stroom keyparking garagewithin walking distancemardi grasbeds were comfortablethe room was niceper daymississippi riverjackson squarefew blocks
13 - 18 of 2 368 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Went on Father's Day & for my son's 8th grade graduation trip. Every staff member was amazing. They were very helpful with telling us where to go to get the best experiences for food, fun & nightlife. My kids are 14 & 19 and there was something for everybody and we could walk to everything but the swamp tour. The Trolley was fun and $3 for an all day pass. The area is a little rough but very safe. My only regret is that we ran out of time. 4 days was not enough. Will be going back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Craig M, General Manager at Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Gina:
Thank you for the nice review of my hotel. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your review with our leadership team so we can recognize the staff for a job well done.. Thanks again for your feedback. We hope to see you again the next time you visit New Orleans.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The Wyndham hotel in the French quarter New Orleans is very central to the city. The staff are awesome and very helpful. We stayed 6nights and our room was very spacious. Would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest:

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Overall the hotel was good but nothing overly outstanding. Beds were tiny! They say rollaway beds are available but that one wouldn't fit in our room although I suspect we could have made it work. If you're just there for the hotel, it's fine.

But my biggest beef was an issue in the lobby. They have a tour concierge there and it's one of those "listen to a timeshare presentation and we'll give you free tickets to stuff" deals. We decided to bite the bullet and go for it, working with Stefan (I believe that was his name). Timeshare presentation the following morning was fine, not overly pressure-filled, but one of our tours was not as promised. We did an alligator swamp tour and when we got there, they said it was reserved but not paid for. We paid for it out of pocket since we really wanted to do it, but in that regard I feel lied to.

After that incident we looked for that particular gentleman but didn't see him at the concierge desk otherwise we would have approached him in person about it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Craig M, General Manager at Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Andrew:
Thank you for taking time to review my hotel. I am very sorry the concierge's did not up hold their end of the deal. I am available to discuss further so we can see about getting you a refund for the tour. My direct number is 504-613-3201 or email cmouney@wyndham.com. I hope to hear back from you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed in this hotel for WrestleMania 34 and the first time in New Orleans....
I can not praise this hotel enough! it was way better than i expected. all staff were friendly and polite, the security ask to see your room card before letting you access the hotel (along with needing your room card to use the lift for added security)
the room was very very clean, with more then enough room. We never had any problems with the room attendants even when we did leave valuables on show. i can not recommend this hotel enough i will be back next time i come to New Orleans

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Kev:
Thank you for the nice review of my hotel. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your review with our leadership team so we can praise the staff. Thanks again for your feedback We hope to see you again the next time you visit New Orleans.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is at the perfect location, Everythig you want to do in the French Quarter was walkable. It was also close to Business District where there are also plenty of good restaurants.One issue I had was with the cleanliness of the rooms. Overall it was clean enough, but I did notice there was dust on the headboards and it did not seem like they had vacuumed the carpeting in a while as there was dust collected on them as well.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for the nice review of my hotel. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your review with our leadership team so we follow up on the housekeeping issues you mentioned. Thanks again for your feedback. We hope to see you again the next time you visit New Orleans.