Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
BestWestern.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2020

Guest were noisy and you can hear everything while in your room. Staff was pleasant. Rooms are decent. Stayed in two different rooms. First room was cool. Second room wasn’t cleaned too well. Good for what I needed it for.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank RnL504
Reviewed 27 February 2020

After having 2 of my windows blown out of of my vehicle that was parked right in front of the hotel, under the lights and visible to all "fake" cameras on the front of the hotel, I'd suggest going elsewhere. This hotel, and that's using that specific word loosely, needs to be shutdown. The bedding was dirty, the carpets are stained, the rooms smell like cigarette smoke, and the bathrooms are full of mold. We weren't the only vehicle broken into, there were a few others. Police were supposedly called at 6am. We left the hotel at 12:30 to continue our travel, only to be called by the hotel at 4:30 asking if we'd checked out of the hotel. Apparently the police had decided to show up to take our statements. We were in Texas. We were not going to wait around for 10 hours for the police to arrive. Please keep in mind, they're only a few block away. Also, the glass establishment the hotel directed us too, the only auto glass establishment that had our windows in stock, was 4 blocks away. Coincidence? Perhaps, just seemed odd that when a corporate employee of the hotel came to have his glass repaired, the lady behind the desk stated they should have known better than to be parked there. That alone speaks volumes.

Room tip: Stay at another hotel
1  Thank MarineWife2005
Reviewed 23 February 2020

Loud, noisy, people cursing in the lobby, a wet musty smell. It was 5 o" clock and I could not check in because the room was not ready. The people at the desk looked unhurried although there were many guest checking in. No apology just wait. Nothing around this place except closed down stores. Room was dank and musty. I couldn't wait to leave the next day!

2  Thank Entrprise1
Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

The customer service is SUPERB!! The front desk was excellent in checking us in, the housekeeping was timely and made sure we had everything clean. Travis is the assistant GM & he is AMAZING!! He took care of my friends & I! Very down to earth! I highly recommend, five stars!!!

Oh, join the wave on Instagram @waveprovided

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 396makaylah
Reviewed 10 February 2020

Efficient, friendly staff, showed us around for room choices before check in. Comfy room, just what we wanted for a few days while visiting New Orleans with out the higher prices of the tourist area. Used Uber for transportation, cheaper than parking.

Room tip: ask front desk to show you around to make your choice, very friendly
Date of stay: January 2020