Reviews (1 227)
1 227 results
All reviews evening reception julia st order omelettes free happy hour french quarter breakfast and happy hour cruise port free breakfast within walking distance warehouse district living room the river walk wwii museum front desk staff harrah's casino few blocks mardi gras
46 - 51 of 1 227 reviews
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

If you like your state-run, propaganda channel on 24/7 in the breakfast area while you eat, this is the hotel for you. Also, the hotel has no regular old black tea. We asked numerous times, and the best they could provide was decaf tea. I understand that New Orleans is a lot more of a coffee place than a tea place, but come on. No tea?!

Trip type: Travelled with family
ChristyC1540, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton New Orleans Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2018

Our sincere apologies that you were unable to fully enjoy the breakfast during your stay. We do strive to provide a comfortable environment for our guests during breakfast and I am sorry that was not your experience. We do appreciate your feedback as we are always looking for opportunities to improve the experience for our guests.

Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

The good:in the warehouse discrict so quieter than the french quarter which is a 15-20 min walk. Very clean.
Nice breakfast. Concierge on site
The not so good: $47 per day parking charge. Cinder block walls in upper floor feels like an old college dorm.

Trip type: Travelled with family

We are glad that you enjoyed clean, quiet accommodations with our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and helpful concierge! We appreciate your feedback on the design and parking and will certainly take your comments under consideration as we work to make improvements to our hotel. Thank you so much for your review!

Reviewed 11 November 2018

I was here for 2 nights, attending a conference held at the nearby convention center. I was given a corner room on the 9th floor with a balcony. I actually stayed here a few years ago as well, and returned (forgot to review it back then).

Upon arrival from the airport, I was checked in promptly by very pleasant staff. My room was clean and comfortable and the usual Embassy suites layout (which I like) with a front area, bathroom, then back bedroom suite. The balcony was a nice touch. There was a cook-to-order breakfast included each morning and an evening reception with house alcoholic beverages.

I chose this location for a couple of reasons, even though there were hotels closer to the convention. First, I prefer Embassy Suites whenever available due to the above mentioned amenities. Second, while I was a few blocks away from the center I was closer to other things (French Quarter, WW2 Museum, etc.). I recommend taking a stroll (daytime) to see the different areas.

Great stay. I'll definitely chose this one again if I'm in town for business.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your time in providing such a thorough review, it is definitely appreciated! We are glad that we were able to welcome you back to the property for this year's conference and truly appreciate your continued loyalty to our hotel. Thank you again!

Reviewed 11 November 2018

Shower didn’t work had to get maintenance Ice machine didn’t work on the floor I was told to go up a floor or down oneI wish they would of given me another room do to all the issues we had with the room

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

My sincere apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. When rooms are available, it is our standard practice to offer a room change if the room is not meeting out guest's expectations and I am sorry that this was not available. We do strive to provide caring service and I sincerely apologize that was not your experience. If you would like to review the experience further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 11 November 2018

My wife was threatened by a young boy carrying a backpack. He did not appear to be staying at the hotel as he was wearing a school uniform, but he was partaking in the breakfast. I’m sure this is a common occurrence for their breakfast to be taken advantage of, but the experience really did leave a negative impact on us.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you very much for reporting this to our hotel, as this is certainly not a situation that normally occurs at the property. Please contact me directly so that I may further investigate the situation. My sincere apologies that you had this experience during breakfast.