Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WyndhamUS$79
PricelineUS$79
Hotels.comUS$79
TravelocityUS$79
Orbitz.comUS$79
Trip.comUS$100
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

I reserved two rooms two months ahead of time. When we checked in, the front desk was quite rude and didn't really know what he was doing. The hotel is supposed to be non-smoking, but it reeks of cigarette smoke and marijuana. Our room smelled like dried urine. In the other room, we found drug paraphernalia in the bed. That room was hot and smelled like smoke. When we went down to speak to the front desk, they yelled at us when we said, "Excuse me." We told them the situation; they said we could have another room. They were not even concerned about what we found. We told them that we would be leaving and they said, "OK, have a nice day." I asked for a refund and they said they have a firm no cancelation policy. I'm guessing that's because people keep having issues like this. The neighborhood is seedy as well. This is NOT a family friendly place.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank caraa438
Reviewed 13 May 2019 via mobile

The good: the staff are very friendly and courteous, the rooms are large, and the beds great.

The bad: the views are terrible, the noise from the interstate constant, the wifi is ridiculously bad, and overall the hotel just looks a bit rundown and tired. Breakfast is not great, either.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank rschwartz
Days Inn N, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham New Orleans Pontchartrain, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2019

thank you very much for your feedback. we are really working hard to improve the internet services.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I made a VERY LONG review on this place and it never was published. That should say in itself how bad our stay was. I had pictures and all but nothing was published. I DO NOT recommend this place for anyone.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank RosesMagnolias

Thank you very much for your feedback. we sincerely apologize for your inconvenience. Thank you very much for letting us know how you felt. your feedback is very important for us as it tells us way to improve our services.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

My entire family is suffering from horrible bed bugs because of this hotel... please do not stay here!!! Obvious illegal activity going on in and around on top of bed bug infestation. Do not fall prey to cheap prices

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Michella C

Reviewed 31 May 2018

As being travel agent, it makes to pay attention for every details of your experience. I am a very tolerant person when it comes to accommodation of my own, however, I am sorry this time that I cannot be. We live in world of communication and Days Inn was unable to provide wi-fi service for whole weekend during my stay which was very frustrating and disappointing for me. Paying more than $500 for a basic hotel which is quite far from downtown New Orleans for 4 nights, at least you expect a simple wi-fi, but no. I also need to mention that front desk team did not seem so professional to me and were quite unsuccessful for handling this issue.
The only good thing I can say is, the hotel is close to supermarket where you can buy a stuff. Housekeeping was polite and helpful.
Rooms are large, beds are comfortable.
I am sorry but I cannot recommend this property before it sets up what it takes for professional hospitality service.

Date of stay: May 2018