“Factors Row Apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Cnthomps
“Factors Row Apartment”
Reviewed 1 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

The apartment itself is a beautiful space and it's beautifully decorated. However, the unit we stayed in was not completed. There was red paint on the bathroom door and red paint on the sheet in the bedroom. The dishwasher was not pushed in completely therefore it appeared inoperable. There was molding underneath the microwave that was coming down. Also, there was a blind missing from a window in the living room which made it difficult to sleep on the sofa bed once the sunrise took place because it was the window that was directly over the sofa. This particular unit was for four people, we had three people in our party. There was only two sets of towels for use which meant we had to wash towels every day after we used them. I think if the unit allows for four people then there should have been four sets of towels. Then there was only two packs of detergent so we had to go and purchase extra detergent; which wasn't a problem I just would have preferred knowing before hand instead of having to go and find a store. I have stayed in a few spaces like this before but never one that was operated by a company like Stay Alfred so I incorrectly assumed that everything would have been there for our convenience. Again, let me reiterate that it is a great space and an excellent location, you can literally walk everywhere, however, I just didn't appreciate paying for something that was not completely done. There clearly isn't any quality control going on before the units are leased out and as a customer I would have had a much better experience if someone would have taken the time to inspect the space before leasing it out. I took a video of however I wish unable to upload because it only takes pictures.

MDurbinNZ
“Mr”
Reviewed 1 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Fantastic location, just outside of the French Quarter so not too noisy, but walking distance. Parking building nice and close and unloading area right outside. The unit was immaculate and must have just been renovated, nice homely touches all around. High stud ceiling, wooden shutters, original brick but modern appliances. Would definitely stay here again.

Courtney...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fantastic apartment in a great location”
Reviewed 25 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This apartment exceeded my expectations! It was in a great location that was only a few blocks walk to the French quarter and canal. The apartment was beautiful with high quality fixtures and tile, modern furnishings and a fantastic king sized bed. The price was better than any hotel I have stayed in NOLA. I will go back!

Twan S
“Mr”
Reviewed 23 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Great apt, clean, good location, 3 or 4 blocks from bourbon st. Really ez to deal with. Safe secure building. Highly recommended

sharishar...
Seattle, Washington
“Beautiful space, great location!”
Reviewed 15 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I stayed at Stay Alfred in Factor's Row New Orleans, with my husband and our two friends. The space was beautiful, with great accommodations (laundry, full kitchen). It was easy to find and we did not have any issues with the check in process. The security guards in the evenings were very friendly. We loved the location, and were able to walk or take the trolley to many different neighborhoods in the city. We loved being within a few blocks of a great grocery store (Rousses) and some really great coffee shops and bars. (Rouler Coffee, Willa Jean Cafe', Balise, Cellar Door, etc)

My only constructive criticism was that the pillows were not very comfortable so I had a neck ache most of our stay and there were just enough blankets for the pull out bedding. it would have been nice to have some extra bedding (one or two extra blankets) and more comfortable pillows.

A tip for the hot days is to walk a few blocks to the Ace hotel to use their rooftop pool, they are open to the general public if you spend $20/person at their bar/grill.

Overall, we loved our stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Location and cleanliness
Liked least: The pillows/bedding.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing