“A Family Holiday Well Spent”
other travellers have booked this property
Gourmet kitchen built from ground up in last five years!
our home full frontal view
Check Availability
full frontal view
main gate
front porch
kitchen/sunroom
great kitchen, with courtyard thru windows
kitchen
courtyard
downstairs suite bedroom
room #2 shower
room #3 bath
balcony queen room upstairs.
view from front room balcony
suite parlor
suite bathroom
stairs - not kid-friendly!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Holiday Rental House -
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
New Orleans, Louisiana

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 397 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
French first
German first
Italian first
Any
Freedom15...
Washington, DC
“A Family Holiday Well Spent”
Reviewed 27 July 2004
person found this review helpful

I've stayed here several times -- when traveling alone and just needing to escape and be spoiled by gracious service; when traveling with friends who have enjoyed the friendly personal service and hospitality that the B&B offers; and this last time when I was able to rent the whole B&B and host my entire family. In every instance the B&B owners have gone out of their way to ensure that we were as comfortable as possible, that we had all the information we needed to enjoy the city, and offering willingly their assistance in help us plan for and purchase all the necessary libations that a family would need when coming together in New Orleans for a 4-day anniversary celebration. Again I thank John and Dewey for providing a perfect setting for mine and my family and friends visits to New Orleans.

Resort450...
“Very nice place to stay”
Reviewed 22 July 2004

Loved it. Perfect location on Bourbon Street but far away to be quiet. Host(s) a big plus. Very knowledgeable but "got out of our way" when necessary. We'll be back.

FarAway10...
Pittsburgh, PA
“La Maison Marigny- the BEST”
Reviewed 5 July 2004
person found this review helpful

A couple of years ago I went to a conference in NOLA at the last minute and had a hard time getting a hotel reservation so I picked out this B&B randomly. My friends at the conference were jealous when they saw where I was staying- considering the price was about the same as thier big impersonal hotel. I have been back three times now and would not stay anywhere but La Maison Marigny. The location is superb- you are living like a local in a distinctive residential area but still within walking distance. The Riverfront streetcar line is a short walk away and gets you to the convention center, ferries, aquarium and casino in minutes. A short walk to the heart of Bourbon Street. John is a thoughtful host who shares breakfast, tourist tips and the daily news with you. The house is beautifully appointed and you really feel at home in the common areas- kitchen, sunroom, courtyard.
I recommend it highly. It has become part of our New Orleans experience.

Passenger...
Manhattan, MT
“Excellent choice for a B&B”
Reviewed 4 July 2004

Excellent choice. Quiet, less than 1 mile walk to everything, host is extremely helpful, beautifully decorated, nice courtyard As the host will say, it is your home away from home.

Inspire31...
Pittsburgh, PA
“My first visit to New Orleans”
Reviewed 2 July 2004
person found this review helpful

My first visit to New Orleans was made even more delightful by my stay at La Maison Marigny. The host was great. John gave us great tips on where to visit and to eat, made us fabulous breakfasts, made great conversation and above all made us feel welcome. The house was in a great spot--close to the fun on Boubon but far enough away so that we had peace and quiet. The decor of the house is beautiful. In my mind this bed and breakfast is 5 stars.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing