“Healthful, Clean, and Hip”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #1 379 of 2 124 Restaurants in New Orleans
Description: Zoës Kitchen is a fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant serving a distinct menu of fresh made Mediterranean dishes served with warm hospitality. Whether guests dine in, takeout or cater a business or social occasion, Zoës Kitchen offers a chance to experience the benefits of Living Mediterranean!
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Zoe's is a great place to get a fresh meal. They're very clean, but personally I prefer to order to-go since the atmosphere is usually very busy and loud. Still, don't let that stop you from trying them out at least once. It's worth it!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I ordered hummus with pita bread, cucumbers, and bell peppers. They gave me cherry tomatoes that I don't eat and pita chips that I didn't request! Also the to go box was covered in food. And the lady talked over my open food container for almost 3 minutes about someone else's order before closing and giving it to me. She clearly didn't check it because she left the tomatoes! And some of my broccoli was too burned to eat.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Love Zoes Kitchen very much!! Just when I thought it could not get any better, it did.
The new cauliflower rice bowls are unbelievable. I eat it with the salmon. It is good warm or cold. So so good. The basil hummus is unbelievable also. 200% recommend this restaurant chain. Never disappoints!!!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Zoe's is the place to go for fresh, I mean very fresh, salads, hearty soups, a good variety of kabobs, bowls, sandwiches, and family dinners. I love their salad dressings and herb mixture. Become a regular and get coupons and free items through the Zoe's app. It is my favorite place for lunch and near where I work.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I visited the Zoe's kitchen for take our dinner and ordered he salmon kabobs. They could use a little more flavor but they were good. My two sides were the roasted vegetables and the mediaterrean salad! I absolutely love this place!

Wish I could buy that salad dressing in neighborhood stores.