“Gluten free and nut free desserts”

Manna Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #19 of 1 054 Restaurants in Madison
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Bakery, from scratch, baked daily is the start to all of our delicious food prepared in-house and served in our cozy dining rooms by friendly, knowledgable staff. Visit our website for a complete listing of our menus and specials.Hours:Sunday 7am-2pm, brunch 7:30-2Monday 6am-5pm, breakfast 7:30-11, lunch 10:30-5Tuesday-Friday 6am-9pm, breakfast 7:30-11, lunch 10:30-3, light fare 3-5, dinner 5-9Saturday 7am-9pm, brunch 7:30-2, light fare 2-5, dinner 5-9reservations accepted for DINNER
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I used Manna for the first time for our family gathering in June. We have gluten free and nut free requirements so I was pleasantly surprised to talk to a very nice young man who suggested the Lemon Layer Cake and the orange poppyseed cheesecakes. I ordered both for a group of about 15 and they were DELICIOUS! Especially the lemon cake! So moist and lemony. I served it with vanilla ice cream but it didn’t need anything else. Everyone wanted seconds of that and the cheesecakes went quickly too. Everyone was happy. I was pleased to find something that everyone could eat.
I can’t say enough how pleased I am to have found Manna Cafe and am going to be using them for my next family get-together.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been to Manna a few times, but just recently tried the eggs Benedict. They are only served on weekends, but are the best ones I’ve ever had. They even bake the English muffins in house. That with a perfectly poached eggs and a homemade Hollandaise creates an amazing breakfast dish bursting with flavor. I will be back for sure!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Good food and friendly service. Waited about 10 minutes for 2 meals. Great bakery and would go again when I'm on that side of town!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I brought a group of Red Hat ladies here for breakfast. Everyone really enjoyed their meals especially the Fantasy French Toast which is made from sticky buns! I really was thrilled that they offered gluten free french toast so got that and was not disappointed! Delicious! I scanned the bakery case and was surprised at all the GF options so decided to take home a gluten free orange poppyseed cheesecake and a couple huge gluten free cookies. All the ladies were very impressed with the quality of the food! Kudos!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

The food was great! We arrived near the end of the lunch rush so we recieved good service. I can imagine it get hectic in peak hours. The breakfast burrito was delicious and they have an extensive menu. The latte was a bit average, but drinkable.

Been to Manna Cafe & Bakery? Share your experiences!