“Don’t Put Your Name On The Waitlist”

Cucos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #694 of 953 Restaurants in Madison
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

The restaurant was at capacity so I put my name & number on the list and was told the wait would be about 25 minutes. After an hour of waiting, I left and they never called. The place is not that great to receive that kind of treatment.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (28)

Reviewed 29 November 2019

Cuco's off Buckeye was a good Mexican restaurant, but nothing special. it was good, the food was served warm and no mistakes to the order. The prices were reasonable to many of the other Mexican places in town. I would definitely go here over several other places though, but nothing made this place stand out.

I do hear there is karaoke and a drag show at some points in the week. I didn't see either of those, so can't speak to them. That would definitely make this place unique, but like I said, I haven't seen so can't comment. I would go again because it seems like a very solid place.

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank travelsbytaste
Reviewed 17 November 2019 via mobile

Maybe letting a family with a 13yrold daughter coming for lunch *know* that a drag Queen strip performance was about to start would've been a no-brainer management/waitress choice to equip us to escape before it started.

If there was a sign, we missed it.

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank Ed H
Reviewed 16 July 2019

My wife and I eat there about twice a month. We think the food is good and love the margaritas. There is a good selection on the menu for very reasonable prices. The wait staff is friendly.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 19 March 2019 via mobile

Friendly restaurant. The salsa is really tasty. No matter what my husband or my friends order we are always delighted with their food. Their staff is friendly and attentive. You don't have to wait long for your food and they are quick to get it to you. If you want a place to go for good food and don't feel like getting dressed up. I do mean don't wear ur pajamas. Enjoy yourself

Date of visit: March 2019