Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$101
Reviews (1 767)
1 767 results
1 118
1 118
All reviews waffles race track homemade cinnamon rolls breakfast room directly across the street breakfast staff hot breakfast breakfast bar great place to stay oaklawn park clean rooms excellent breakfast comfortable bed free breakfast would definitely stay here again convenient location trip to hot springs
Selected filters
19 - 24 of 1 767 reviews
Reviewed 30 July 2021 via mobile

The hotel was clean and the location was easy to find.
The staff was great! Very friendly and helpful. Easy check-in and the hotel layout map was helpful.
Like every place we travelled to, they were short handed but they worked as efficiently as possible given the circumstances.
The HOT BREAKFAST WAS THE VERY BEST we had during a 2 week vacation. The women who worked the breakfast area, Alisa and Julie, were very personable, friendly and knew what they were doing!

Room tip: There are many things to see and do in this area. Plan to stay at least 2 days. There are many places to eat and activities for the kids.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jim S, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2021

Dear mroan1861,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the very thorough, kind rating of your experience. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay, especially the breakfast. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 27 July 2021

I thought it was cool that we had the same room as our previous stay. Staff was nice a curious. Pool was full but still enjoyable. Best western is the perfect place to stay for that end of town location is key to any good trip.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jim S, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2021

Dear anytimecountrygirl,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the very kind rating of your experience. We love repeat guests! We appreciate your business and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 26 July 2021

Room was clean and quiet. Breakfast and front desk friendly . Breakfast had choices of eggs, bacon, waffles, fruit, and pastry. Location was Very close to Oaklawn. Not far to downtown. internet worked great.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jim S, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Dear donTexVet,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the very kind rating of your experience. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay, like the location, and that you loved the breakfast. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 17 July 2021

The room itself was clean and comfortable. The water pressure in the shower was the best I have experienced in a hotel in quite some time. The bed was a pillowtop and quite comfy. The hotel is about a 5 minute drive to the historic district. Even though it is on a major street and my room was at the front, I did not hear traffic noise at all.

The breakfast experience was awesome. A staff member served a full not breakfast, with choices of scrambled eggs, waffles, biscuits and gravy, potatoes, and bacon. There was juice, milk, and yogurt available. The dining room was clean, and there were plenty of tables. And the hours are 6-10AM, which allowed me to sleep in. The food was replenished frequently.

Every staff member I talked to was friendly, helpful, and courteous. I felt like a valued guest, it just a number.

Note to future guests: keep your key card away from all electronic devices, including your car key fob. I had to get mine rekeyed several times because I did not do this.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jim S, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2021

Dear NTX Lady,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the very kind rating of your experience. I'm happy that you loved your stay and that it sounds like we exceeded your expectations. Your very kind words and thorough review of your experience is very much appreciated. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your return visit in the very near future.

Reviewed 12 July 2021

Thank you Donna, Alisa, and Julie for the wonderful breakfast and hospitality. You brought my husband and I absolute joy with your kindness, wit, and charm. I recommend staying at this hotel because of the great location, clean rooms, delicious breakfast, and the precious staff.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jim S, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

Dear DeAnn G,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the very kind rating of your experience. I'm happy that you loved your stay and that we exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your return visit in the very near future.