Lowest prices for your stay
US$134
Free cancellation until 21/06/20
HIExpress.com
US$134
Free cancellation until 21/06/20
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$168
US$130
SAVE US$38
Agoda.comUS$134
PricelineUS$134
Lol.travelUS$168
All reviews fire pit modern touches indoor pool would definitely stay here again love this hotel free breakfast two nights downtown oaklawn
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2020

Were here for just one night to take in the Hot Springs area. Staff was great, accommodating, and very helpful. While not in the historic area of Hot Springs, there are plenty places where you can walk to dinner without paying the downtown faire.

Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank Randy T
Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here before going to cabins in Bismarck for our wedding anniversary. It was very clean and the staff was friendly. We were given specific COVID19 SAFE instructions. Breakfast was organized and served safe safe as well. Comfortable beds, clean showers and bathroom. Very impressed that I was asked did we want a “sunrise” or “sunset” room and other preferences. This hotel is highly recommended and I would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2020

So, I realize it's Covid-19 but these folks seem to forget they are still the in the hospitality industry. First of all, what would it take to run a banner warning folks breakfast would be a nutrigrain bar and juice in a bag or that the indoor pool would be closed? When a family with kids is traveling, this is one of the things we consider. So, fine... we didn't know. That's annoying. What's substandard is that we were told to leave our dirty towels outside the door, which we did on the first night, and two days later, the towels were still there. The beds were not comfortable (really surprising because usually Holiday Inn has comfy beds) but the pull out sofa was BEYOND awful. So thin and you could see the springs poking through. And, if there's 10 cars in the parking lot to you HAVE to put us at the front of the building where birds start chirping under the awning at 4am? Has it not occurred to you to hang up one of those goofy fake owls? Or move people? Here's the thing: if I'd known I was going to be having a Motel 6 experience, I would have liked to have paid a Motel 6 price. Felt SO ripped off.

Room tip: Don't take a room at the front of the building
Date of stay: May 2020
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2020

Hi Tammy0205,

Thanks for your review and for staying with us. We want to provide our guests the brilliant basics, and a little more where it matters most. I am sorry for the conditions you encountered during your stay. I would like to follow-up on your experience and have sent you a private message to obtain additional information about your stay.

Again, thanks for choosing to stay with us. I look forward to your response and being of further assistance.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

The rooms were very spacious, the hotel was clean, and the staff was nice. The beds were hard, the free shampoo and body was wouldn’t come out of the pumps, and the pool is a lot smaller than advertised.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 531jenniferj
Reviewed 21 December 2019

Hotel is fine, but gave three stars because the front desk sent a phone call to our room at 1245am. Turns out it was a scam to obtain our credit card info. Called the front desk immediately after and was surprised to find that the dude thought nothing of transferring a weird call to our room at that hour.....? By the way-the scammer claimed to be an employee at the front desk so it may be worth investigating, Holiday Inn !

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2020

Hi trachud,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. We only want our guests to leave with wonderful memories of their stay with us. I am sorry to hear about the phone call and for any inconvenience this caused you. I have shared your comments with our management teams to be addressed internally. I am certain measures will be in place to stop this from happening again.

Many thanks for your feedback.we hope this will not deter you from choosing us again for your future travel needs.

Connie D