“Great Expericence”
Review of Quapaw Baths & Spa

Quapaw Baths & Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on historic Bathhouse Row in the heart of downtown Hot Springs, Arkansas, the Quapaw Baths & Spa offers guests a unique way to experience the acclaimed thermal mineral waters in our four large capacity soaking pools or in our private bath area. Our spa services include massage, facials, and revitalizing body polishes designed to leave our guests relaxed and rejuvenated.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I were lucky to get appointments for the same day we stopped by. We did a couples private bath. Then she got a facial and I got a massage. All of the people here are extremely friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this bathhouse.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"massage therapist"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thus place was busy busy. Lovely place. We wanted to get in the ther.al baths but they were coed and we did not want that. But we did have a massage my friend and i and the woman who massage me was fabulous. She took her time the room smelled so good the bed was heated she was lovely and knowledgeable about reiki, crystal healing, alot of massages that the mainstream is not familiar with. I wish I could of brought her home. She just k we what to do my neck has been sore for weeks but she helped me annd gave me good information. A great experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Some friends were in town,i had never been so we went.It was very relaxing and the attendants were very friendly.I was a little skeptical but will be doing it again,very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had no idea how difficult it would be to get into the baths on a walk-in basis. We had not booked a massage. The first day we walked up, it was totally filled and they had so many people on the waiting list that it was crazy to add our names. The next day we arrived 30 minutes before it opened and were able to get in and really enjoyed the experience. Next time we will know to book a massage ahead of time....like 2 weeks out.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The hot spring pool was nice, and our massages were nice. I do however think the prices are quite expensive

QuapawStaff, Public Relations Manager at Quapaw Baths & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hey Susan, thanks for your great review. We are glad you enjoyed your services and pools. We appreciate your feedback regarding our prices, thank you.