Lowest prices for your stay
TownePlace Suites
View deal
Booking.comUS$113
Hotels.comUS$113
FindHotelUS$119
All reviews netflix account outdoor fire pit front desk wonderful hotel the staff was friendly and helpful bed was comfortable breakfast bar place to stay national park property amenities gym downtown tv races kitchenette muffins
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2021 via mobile

One of the things we look at while traveling is cleanliness of the hotel we stay at. This has to be one of the cleanest hotels we have ever stayed at. It is 3 years old, but looks brand new. The staff was friendly. We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 1998MSBE
Indravadan Patel, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2021

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at the TownePlace Suites Hot Springs.

Reviewed 7 July 2021 via mobile

HUGE SAFETY RISK!! Hotel checked another couple into the room me and my child were already checked into. Gave them keys to our rooms and everything. Lucky no one overreached and got hurt!! Totally frightened my child. Then the hotel refused to allow me to talk to management when I complained. Will NEVER stay here again!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Indravadan Patel, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2021

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can better deliver service to exceptional guests like you.

Reviewed 5 July 2021

I’m from Dothan, Alabama, and it’s my first time in Arkansas. Arkansas is a wonderful place and most of all this hotel is clean and the staff is awesome. Kristen and Amanda has excellent customer service skills, and they were very helpful. My family will be returning soon.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Alexmarie24
Indravadan Patel, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2021

I'll make sure I pass on your message to our awesome team! Please visit us again when your travel brings you to our area. We appreciate your input and kind words.

Thank you for staying with us.

Indy Patel/General Manager

Reviewed 21 June 2021

Very clean rooms (2). Staff was extremely courteous. Breakfast crew was smiling and helpful also. We had two of the 1 bedroom suites that worked well with little ones in the outer room. Best place we have stayed in HS and we've been making trips there for 20+ years.

1  Thank Dan L
Indravadan Patel, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2021

Thank you for staying at the TownePlace Suites Hot Springs and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Hot Springs.

Reviewed 17 June 2021

I chose this location because it was a newer hotel. It was clean and had great rooms. We got a great room in the corner. I don't know if that made it bigger, but I thought it was larger than normal? Just coming out of the year of covid, they did have a hot breakfast of sausage and biscuit which you could grab yourself. They also had yogurt and hard boiled eggs. The kids enjoyed the little pool out back (in fact, I think all the kids in the hotel that night were in the pool! It was a hot day). Unlike the other 5 hotels I stayed in during this trip, this was one of two that actually ran their AC in the hallways. It was nice not to sweat once you stepped out of the room. The only complaint I have was that there was no where to hang my towel after using it. There were no hooks anywhere in the bathroom! Also, the bathroom counter space was a bit tight. I'm used to a longer bathroom counter. If you are allergic to animals, they do allow pets in this hotel and we did find some white hairs on the floor, I'm assuming from a dog. Maybe it was a cat?

1  Thank aimlesstraveler
Indravadan Patel, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2021

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Hot Springs. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.