Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Comfort InnUS$102
Hotels.comUS$102
TravelocityUS$102
CheapTicketsUS$102
Orbitz.comUS$102
getaroom.comUS$108
All reviews texas roadhouse front desk room was clean definitely stay here again trip to hot springs walgreens housekeeper dryer linens
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

This Comfort Inn greatly contributed to our wonderful visit to Hot Springs, Arkansas. We booked a king suite with jacuzzi tub in a bathroom, which was one spacious room with king bed, seating area, desk, dresser, all the usual Comfort Inn amenities, decent size bathroom with jacuzzi in it. Our room appeared to be renovated, bed and bedding were super comfortable and everything was in order and clean. Breakfast was a to go paper bag, which is not my kind of thing, so we skipped it. But since hotel was reasonably priced, we didn’t mind it. We found all the staff to be accommodating, nice and professional. Location was quiet, convenient and people nice.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Catherine20111
Reviewed 28 March 2021

We stayed as two couples. My husband and myself had a king bedded room with jacuzzi tub in bathroom and my in laws had a regular king bedded room. Beds were super comfortable and bedding was better than some five stars hotels we stayed at. Rooms were quiet, nicely renovated and everything was functional. Staff all were accommodating, professional and knowledgeable. I wish they would go back to regular sit down breakfast, like it used to be prior to pandemic. I am not into those to go bags, so we went out for breakfast. All in all, I am glad I chose this Comfort Inn for our trip to Hot Springs.

1  Thank B3003
Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this Comfort Inn for two days. We made a last minute reservation online for a king room with in-bath whirlpool and asked for the top floor in our reservation. We arrived at the hotel about 4:15pm and were quickly checked in. Lady at the front desk was very nice, knowledgeable and professional. We stayed on the top floor and loved our room. Bed, linens and bedding were super comfortable and room was clean and appeared to be renovated. Everything was in order, but there were a couple of things that could use attention, such as television had a scratch on the bottom of the screen ( it was a high definition tv w/great reception though ) and internet signal was a little slow at times. Customer service was excellent. Front desk and all the hotel staff were hospitable, professional and helpful. I did laundry and dryer was out of order, so I asked one of the maids if anything could be done. I was surprised how fast they fixed it. Hotel is conveniently located and is within walking distance to Texas Roadhouse ( we ate there twice and food and service were great ) and to Walgreens. Based on this stay, we would definitely stay next time when in the area.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank USAtraveler365
Reviewed 13 May 2020 via mobile

If I could give this place a lower rating I would. Let’s start with the credit card charge I got when I left. I stayed in a non-smoking room and DO NOT SMOKE and opened my bank account after check out to see a $250 charge. I called the hotel to see what this fee was for and the lady I spoke to (rude as can be) told me it was because the housekeeper “smelled cigarette smoke” when she was cleaning my room. When I told them I don’t even smoke and there’s no way they smelled anything in my room the lady laughed and was rude as can be and told me it “must have been one of the men I had in my room.” I had one man with me and it was my cousin who was trying to enjoy a vacation in Hot Springs and visit my children who live there. They made me feel horrible for having a man with me and kept bringing him up even though I reserved the room for two adults and had reserved a two bed room. They continued to accuse us both of smoking in the room when they had no proof because NEITHER OF US SMOKE! So on top of me paying $100 for a night stay there and a $250 fee for something I did not do, the room was dirty when we got there, the refrigerator and microwave weren’t plugged in and to plug either appliance in you had to move the entertainment center (not what I’d expect after paying that much money for a room). So in total I payed $350 plus tax to get judged, get treated horribly and laughed at, and deal with a hotel that wasn’t worth the price. Take your money somewhere else where you can actually enjoy your vacation! Even a Super 8 motel is better than this place!

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 461briannahj
Blake P, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2020

Hi 461briannahj,

I think this review was inadvertently left for the wrong hotel. I'm sorry that you have had a poor experience while visiting Hot Springs, but this incident did not occur at the Comfort Inn & Suites. There are other hotels with similar names in town (Comfort Suites, Country Inn & Suites). Please make sure you have the correct establishment when leaving a review like this. No one wants to have this kind of reputation especially when they are not involved at all.

Thanks,

Reviewed 21 November 2019 via mobile

This facility was very nice; clean; comfortable bed; free WiFi; good hot breakfast with eggs & sausage. I knew I was in the South when I saw instant grits as well as oatmeal! The Texas Roadhouse Restaurant right next door was very convenient. Parking was well lighted. Just 3 miles straight down the road to Bathhouse Row. I’d definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2019