Lowest prices for your stay
US$119
Free cancellation until 21/09/24
Reserve now, pay at stay
Comfort Suites
US$119
Free cancellation until 21/09/24
Trip.com
US$102
Hotels.comUS$119
TravelocityUS$119
CheapTicketsUS$119
All reviews room was clean pool and hot tub nice hotel sitting area nice stay bathhouse row pillows downtown muffins sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2021 via mobile

I’m usually pretty understanding but when I go to front desk and tell them that it sounds like a herd of Buffalo above my room at 3 in the afternoon you would expect some understanding. Instead the manager says that it is summer and there are lots of kids it will get better at 11 pm. Didn’t want to move me and was upset that they would have to clean the room again. I paid $200 for my room just like the people above me and have the right to a good night sleep. I did get moved after a debate, but her customer service was lacking. What if you couldn’t have moved me, it was just deal with it. No do your job and handle the situation or you could have further problems when upset guests go confront the other room.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 26 March 2021 via mobile

Definitely not a place to stay. I booked my reservation via Expedia and chose the “book now, pay at check-in option”. The booking was for Friday and Saturday night. I got a call on Thursday from the general manager stating that they tried charging my card and it wasn’t approved(the money wasn’t in the account linked to that card). I explained to them that it was to be paid at check-in, not the day before. Asked to speak to the manager. The owner, Blake got on the phone. He said it’s their policy to charge the card 24hrs in advance. Again, explained that, according to the website, it was to be paid at check-in. He demanded payment immediately or he was canceling the reservation. He and I went back and forth briefly. My wife was also on the line and said she’d just use her account to pay it. While she was telling him that, he was already in the process of canceling the reservation. Despite my wife trying to reason with him, he told us to go stay somewhere else. I called customer relations and they too said it was to be paid at check-in. Customer relations tried getting our room back but the person they spoke to said the hotel was sold out.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 15 March 2021

The hotel seems fine. It has some decent amenities. The beds and pillows were decent. They had breakfast bags for to go breakfasts due to covid which is a smart idea. But there was hair on one of the towels on the handle bar and hair on the floor by what looked like a spot of blood. The carpet felt weird on bare feet . It’s a non smoking hotel but we started smelling smoke in the bathroom. I called the front desk and was told it’s hard to track down where it’s coming from but could move rooms if we wanted. We were here for a quick overnight trip while traveling so we said no. I turned on the bathroom vent and closed the door. It helped.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Hookem00
Reviewed 1 March 2021

A couple of weeks ago, my 87-year-old father was forced to find shelter in Hot Springs due to a family emergency and a snowstorm. The staff at this hotel were lifesavers. They were so friendly and when they found out that his vehicle couldn't get up the incline to the highway because of all of the snow to get to the hospital next door, the breakfast lady offered to use her 4-wheel drive truck to take him there and pick him up. They took care of him all week until the snow cleared and family could get down there to help. When I joined him, I saw everything my dad had talked about regarding the friendly helpful staff. I would DEFINITELY recommend this hotel to anyone who asked.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 18 November 2020

We drove to Hot Springs for a short get away. Spent one night at this Comfort Suites. Everything was very nice. For breakfast, because of Covid 19, they had everything packaged like a sack lunch. You told them what room you were from and then they had 3 different sacks you could choose from. We chose a breakfast croissant sandwich which was quite good after we warmed it in the microwave in our room.

Date of stay: November 2020