Lowest prices for your stay
US$108
US$95
Hotels.comUS$108
PricelineUS$108
FindHotelUS$113
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2021

The room was a handicapped room which was acceptable since I have stayed in those before. The room was clean and the bed was fine for sleep. The bathroom was a disaster ! There was no usable plug (found it behind the mirror), the clamp to hold up the hand-held shower head was broken, there was no hot water for showers at night, there was no shelf space to put anything so we had to use the kitchen and toilet barely flushed despite 2 repairs. I was astonished that there was absolutely no breakfast for guest, not even something minor like muffins. There is a Days Inn down the road and plenty of Bed and Breakfast places in town. I suggest you stay away from this place.

Room tip: Make sure to immediately check out the room when you enter !
Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank Karl T
IHG Service, Owner at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

Hello Karl T,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback. I want all your stays with us to be a delight. I know this requires our ability to assure a satisfactory stay for you. I am sorry to learn that there were no usable plugs in the bathroom, a broken shower clamp, and no hot water at night during your recent stay. Worry not because I have noted all of these and will be sharing your insights with our maintenance team. I know they will look into these and strive to make things right. As a brand standard, Candlewood hotels do not offer free breakfast but we do have the Candlewood Cupboard where you can buy items to cook in your kitchen.

I hope this incident will not deter you from giving us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Safe travels,

Deborah R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 9 November 2020 via mobile

The hotel is mediocre and the room was not fully cleaned with food and medical scraps on the floor. Numerous employees and guests failed to wear masks even though it is required. I do not recommend this hotel for this reason. See photo of front desk worker.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 June 2020

The positive reviews of this hotel seem to be horribly misleading, or maybe we just came here at a terrible time. We've stayed at dozens of similar properties in the past. My fiance and I have never once felt the need to check out of a hotel the same night we checked in, but upon getting into bed, we got the explosive whiff of the most foul body odor either of us ever smelled. It's as if someone had sweat garbage-can water, every night for a month, into the bed. Unraveling the top of the blanket, it began to permeate through the whole room. The sheets seemed washed, so whoever was in this room was likely doing something that literally soaked into the mattress itself.

The rest of the hotel was hot and filled with marijuana smoke, with a ton of trash in the hallways.

One positive, the front desk staff were really friendly. Admittedly, we were so grossed out that we left hastily that night, without throwing a huge fit about it to the front desk, rushing out to try to find another place to stay. Unfortunately couldn't get refunded after contacting the booking company.

We had to shell out a lot of money to go somewhere else that night, but it was entirely worth it. We'd have paid anything not to sleep in that bed. In times when sanitation is extremely important, this should be the last place you think to stay.

Room tip: Smell the bed first
Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank michaellR3713LW
IHG Service, Owner at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2020

Hi michaellR3713LW,

I'm glad you chose our hotel for your visit to Hot Springs. Thank you for staying.

Our guests have come to depend on us for reliable services and amenities. I'm sorry for the letdown, especially with the cleanliness of the mattress, and hallways. Along with your comments about the hotel temperature, I alerted our management about this so we can make the necessary changes to better our service. I also sent you a private message to further discuss.

We appreciate your feedback about your stay and looking forward to your next travel.

Many Thanks,

Rein D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 24 May 2020 via mobile

Absolutely awesome hotel!! Staff is wonderful and the cleanliness of our suite was impeccable. Stayed here with my family of 3 and our fur baby for Memorial Day weekend. Would definitely stay here again!!!

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2019

This is my first time staying at an Candlewood Hotel. The staff greets you with a smile the moment you step foot into the door. I went to Hot Springs for an overnite stay and couldn't have picked a better hotel. Ms. Yeni Carranza (Operations Manager) works just as hard as the staff you wouldn't even know she was a manager. She is such a polite, energetic, ready to please and easy going lady! I will stay there from now on and will tell all my associates as well. Great Job on everything Ms. Carranza!!

Room tip: The Best Sleeping Beds!! Bring your own groceries. Everything you need to cook!
Date of stay: November 2019
CandlewoodSuitesAR, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2019

Dear Phyllis N,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote, especially Mrs. Carranza! We try our hardest put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

I thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Good day,