“Love This Place...”

Crispie Creme Donut Shop
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Chillicothe
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Don’t get to come here often but love visiting when I can. I love their donuts and the family friendly atmosphere here.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (41)

Reviewed 24 December 2020

Was never crazy about donuts until I had Crispie Creme. Oh man.. no lie, I gained 5 pounds in a month or two thanks to these bad boys. I suggest the donut holes and the fudgies. Oh also, I don’t think the staff officially receive tips. But I know they really appreciate it if you’re able to spare a little extra.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 5 August 2020 via mobile

Was out of our mountain tops. Most the time you’d be safe if you’re in before noon. Bust not today. Had few to pick from. Tried some new ones. Just wasn’t the same as our favorites. We’ve tried calling in. But a lot of the times the orders are messed up. Seems they’ve had some employee turnover. Not really paying attention to what they are being asked to do.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 21 July 2020

I have been to 11 countries and 38 states and these are hands down the best donuts I've ever had. A must go to spot in chillicothe.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 10 January 2020

This little shop has the best donuts ever. If visiting Chillicothe it is a MUST STOP. The best Pumpkin Donuts (seasonal) and you can smell them cooking in the early morning. My favorite is the Stick with cream in the middle. you can get them with or without icing. I prefer without icing. I could eat them every day:)

Date of visit: November 2019