“STAY HERE”
other travellers have booked this property
Main house at dusk
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Main house at dusk
Master bedroom with king bed, adjoining bathroom and private terrace with sea view
Locally inspired roof lines of the main house finished in reclaimed teak
Downstairs bedroom with king or twin beds and adjoining bathroom with rock tub
Guest house bedroom with king size bed and single bed plus adjoining bathroom
Upstairs guest room and study with twin beds and private terrace with sea view
Upstairs bedroom with kind or twin beds plus bunk beds
Japanese-inspired teak soaking bath in upstairs bathroom, overlooking the ocean
Alternate view of upstairs bedroom with private terrace facing the ocean
Poolside guest house overlooking the ocean and sunset bar
Sunset cabana viewed from 14 meter infinity pool
Sunset bar, infinity pool and steps down to the beach
Dining area overlooking the ocean
Living room with deck overlooking the ocean
Living room outside seating area facing the ocean
Typical local cuisine prepared by head chef
Grass tennis court amongst lush gardens
The Cove Beach at High Tide
Aerial view of the main house and Balian beach
The Cove walkthrough grotto at the west side of the beach
Infinity pool at sunset viewed from the cabana
Simply Step Down to the Beach
Aerial view of the Cove villa and its wonderful beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Simi Valley, California
“STAY HERE”
Reviewed 11 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

This villa is exactly what we were looking for.
Coming from California, we had a long trip. We were two families traveling together and work hard.
We wanted a peaceful start to our vacation where we could stay put and not lift a finger.
THIS IS THE PLACE TO DO THAT!
From the very start (we were picked up from the airport by the staff) and taken to the villa. My husband had not had a Bintang Beer in over 30 years, so the drivers made a quick stop so we could get one! Immediate brownie points.
We arrived at the villa and were given delicious drinks in coconuts. What a treat!
We were greated by the staff and were made to feel at home right away.
We explored the grounds and the beach quickly because we couldn't wait to put our toes in the water.
The villa was so beautiful.
The infinity pool overlooking the beach and ocean was Beautiful. We spent a lot of time in the pool.
We would walk on the beach and would find so many shells, way too many to bring home with us.
The staff brought in massages and yoga for us. That was delightful.
The meals were fabulous from breakfast to dinner.
The chef can cook!
We asked for Lobster one night. I asked if they would be fresh, she smiled and pointed to the ground where they were moving! Yes, they were very fresh.
The day we did go out for snorkling, the staff had the car packed for us with towels and waters.
They made sure we didn't run out of Bintangs.
I must say we were so relaxed when it was time to leave the villa.
We had the best time.
The accomadations were 5 star.
It was a treat to fall asleep every night listening to the waves.
We will be back some day.
Thank you for your hospitality.

Sincerly,
Laura from California

Date of stay: July 2018
Jan V
Amsterdam
“Relax in luxury”
Reviewed 26 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Stayed here for a week with my family (8 persons) in April and would definitely recommend!

Villa is privately located with an amazing view over the ocean. Putu the manager is very kind and helps you with every request you can think of. Chef Wayan cooks the best Balinese food, from breakfast to afternoon snacks (tempura mushrooms.. nomnomnom) to three course dinners.

The rest of the staff helps keep the house clean and tidy. We had some minor issues with the power supply to the pool house, but these were promptly resolved.

Only thing I could think of that was missing was an separate place for massages (= comfortable massage beds), so you don't have to lie on the pool beds (I know, very 1st world problemy.. ;)).

Date of stay: April 2018
Management Response
26 May 2018
Dear Jan,
Thank you so much for your beautiful review! We also are big fans of Wayan's tempura mushrooms and of Putu's kindness and problem-solving skills.
Thank you for your comment about the massage beds: it's a great idea! We will order two massage beds. Then, guests will be able to choose where they want their massage: by the pool, in the garden, in the verandah,or maybe in the gazebo.
We are so happy you had a good stay at The Cove Bali, and we do hope to be able to host you again.
Kind Regards,
Rossella
petricarr...
New York City, New York
“Dream come true”
Reviewed 10 April 2018 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

The Cove is my new happy place! It was like a dream. If I ever go back to Bali I will absolutely be here again! Thank you for such an incredible stay. The room, views, setting, staff, food - the whole trip was one delight after another. I’m so glad I got the chance to visit this little slice of heaven :)

Date of stay: October 2017
SarahAD28...
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Life is Better at the Cove!”
Reviewed 7 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

I’m ready to move here. My family and I have only been here a few days but even that little time has been transformative. Stretched out on the chaise lounge beside the infinity pool overlooking the beach, listening to the majesty of the crashing waves, I am convinced I need to change my ways and find a new forever life in Bali. At the Cove, specifically.

The Cove has that perfect relaxed elegance that I think we all apire to. It’s luxurious and modern but still feels like home. It’s your posh, second home. Here, you can stretch out and sink in . . .

But you don’t have to sink to the level of cleaning or cooking. Heaven forbid!

The practical side of life - and all of its special requests - are taken care of by Putu, the manager and his staff. The seemingly invisible housekeepers keep everything impeccably neat while Chef Wayan in the kitchen makes her gourmet meals look effortless. And mine is a difficult family to cook for. We’re all organic, gluten free and casein-free. Although she’d never attempted this before, Wayan was able to make the most extraordinary gluten free, processed sugar-free lemon pie for my husband’s birthday. It was sublime!

Truly, you’ll never want to leave. Meditation on the beach, yoga on the lawn, leisurely lunches by the pool, and elegant dinners watching the sunset. Life is better here.

Date of stay: March 2018
Jellydino
Geraldton, Australia
“Paradise”
Reviewed 21 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Staying at The Cove and having our wedding there was perfection. Couldn't have been better if we tried. The staff are all amazing and the scenery is magical. I can definitely recommend it for your special occasion.

Date of stay: September 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.