Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$208
View deal
US$198
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreamsUS$198
TravelocityUS$208
PricelineUS$209
All reviews manager alejandro yoga shala treehouse room check in process every single detail beautiful waterfall memorable stay luxury resort whole team short stay tree house nature lovers other hotels padi fields rice fields stayed nights tanah lot
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2021

Amazing everything. Staff, setting, food, cinema room, spa, gym, quality of materials used. If you are a perfectionist you will love this place. If you are not a perfectionist you will love this place because it is perfect.

Date of stay: July 2021
alejandro rueda, General Manager at Nirjhara, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2021

Dear Simon.

It was so nice to have you both staying with us at Nirjhara and thank you fro sharing your thought about the resort with the words perfection since coming from you we take it as a huge compliment.
We hope to welcome you soon anytime you are longing for a Tabanan retreat.

Best regards
Alejandro R. /GM

Reviewed 12 July 2021 via mobile

Absolutely unforgettable, delux experience!! Impeccable service, impressive views, moderm home away from home along side a beautiful waterwall nestled amoung pristine nature! Best experience in Bali in 2 years of living here! Hats off to the owners who have gone above and beyond...
Incredible touches of brilliance like silverware in the restaurant, the real flowers on the smoothie bowl, the staff treating you like a lifelong friend, the modern designer architecture, they even have a library and a spa! Next level amazing! Very impressive! We will be back again soon! Thanks for having us !

Room tip: Book the cinema and waterfall side breakfast dining!
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review about our resort.
We always knew someday that someone will notice the silverware that was hand picked by the owners itself as well as all the details and basically every element you see at Nirjhara.
Thank you again and look forward for your return with us.

Alejandro R. / GM

Reviewed 7 June 2021

The very tranquil property far away from the busy part of Bali. Modern contemporary design, and great villa design! Not forgetting the best staff and service provided by the hotel! Highly recommended if you are looking for a good break! Below points from my side to be of concern:

(+) The staff (They well trained so much, BIG APPLAUSE), special thanks to Nita, Dewa FO, Gede FO, Hari FB, Marlon FB, Surya FB, Bawa FB.
(+) They offered me a special rate + free upgrade for 2 levels up
(+) New hotel, love every single side of this hotel (from the lobby, landscape, facilities, etc)
(+) Breakfast was so incredibly fantastic and beyond my expectations, the Indonesian heritage fusion applies
(+) EXCELLENT customer service (They reminds me and checked me when do I have to check-in through Whatsapp)
(+) I requested early check-in for 12 am (they confirmed, but in fact, I came at 2.30 pm)
(+) Love the bathroom amenities, Bluetooth speaker provided, spectacular outdoor shower (water pressure was good, amazing)
(+) Another good service, they have for turndown service and a light bite of assorted Indonesian cake
(+) cinema was amazed me

Need to be improved or discussed with your management:

I had dinner and ordered spaghetti Aglio olio and mango sticky rice, fresh orange juice for beverage, the taste was so niceee, but the portion is so smallll. Considering your current market is local/domestic, they concern about food portions/quantity. Perhaps, you can add the portion a little bit. BUT 4 thumbs up the food presentation was NICE. I felt like had dinner at a luxury restaurant (fine dining).
Oh iya, Just a suggestion, perhaps you can add amuse-bouche before the food coming even you already provide the bread :D (It will give you a plus point)

Date of stay: June 2021
alejandro rueda, General Manager at Nirjhara, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2021

Dear Andrew.

I want to extend a sincere thank you on behalf of all the team and myself for your detailed review and your feedback.
I have instructed already the chef to increase the portions of the pastas.
We are also very happy to see that you liked so many things about Nirjhara so I am sure that we will have the chance to welcome you back again with us in the near future on your next Bali and Tabanan escape.

Alejandro Rueda /GM

Reviewed 15 May 2021

This resort is distinctively designed with eco style I and surrounded by lush jungle, located in Tabanan area it’s offer you a different experience compared to other resorts. We were taken care by very helpful staffs that made our stay memorable. The food was nice and freshly prepared for us. The spa is worth trining too, they offer you a selected treatments that will make you feel more rejuvenated. A yoga shala and simple gym are also available in the resort for those who don’t wanna miss their daily exercise.

This resort is definitely highly recommended!

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 23 April 2021 via mobile

Been to many places in bali but this one impressed a lot.

Amazing smoothie bowl and avocado toast for breakfast. Chilling by the pool at daytime. Beautiful waterfall view from our treehouse. Sunset cocktails on the rooftop and....we watched avatar movie in their private cinema.

Unique style in every detail.

Thank you guys for such a hospitality and being so awesome. Definitely will come back again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Nirjhara Bali, General Manager at Nirjhara, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2021

Dear Alex.

Having heard of your experience with the Avatar movie and Nirjhara I will definitely will recommend this movie as one of our favourite ones for our normal movie screening since I can Imagine some guests will have the same impression and great memory of the movie, the cinema and Nirjhara.
We are very happy to se that you pan already to come back.

Alejandro Rueda