Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$208
US$208
Trip.com
US$185
Booking.comUS$198
eDreamsUS$198
PricelineUS$209
All reviews manager alejandro yoga shala treehouse room check in process every single detail beautiful waterfall memorable stay luxury resort whole team short stay tree house nature lovers other hotels padi fields rice fields stayed nights tanah lot
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

We’ve been to a lot of amazing hotels in Bali but this one was something else. The whole place is so perfectly maintained and still feels brand new. Unlike some other hotels which start to feel a bit old after a year or 2 this place still feels like it was made yesterday with all the best materials there really was no expenses spared when building this place. The rooms are amazing we had the treehouse room overlooking the waterfall and had our own rooftop with a spa tub in it. The rooms were so beautifully decorated using local sustainable woods and the bathrooms were so clean and modern.

As soon as you arrive you’re treated like royalty. All the staff are super friendly without it seeming forced and they will do anything to ensure you’re happy. We were given free homemade ice lolly’s by the pool, free crisps and water by the pool, free wine at dinner because it was my birthday, a birthday cake in my room. Seriously these guys set a standard on how a luxury hotel should be run. The manager Alejandro clearly knows how to run a hotel because this place was immaculate and ran like clockwork.

And how could I forget the beautiful surroundings - overlooking a beautiful waterfall, rice fields and tropical plants the place is paradise. The swimming pool is stunning, the gym brand new with excellent facilities for everything, a spa, the restaurant is overlooking the waterfall and the breakfast was amazing!! If you wanna take someone for a special treat in Bali in an area still unspoilt by mass tourism come here and enjoy the real beauty of Bali. Can’t wait to return

1  Thank amlondonlad84
Nirjhara Bali, General Manager at Nirjhara, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2021

Dear Arran.

We all at Nirjhara want to thank you for such detailed and inspiring review.
The fact the during this unprecedented times knowing that we can deliver high standards at the resort and creating lasting memories like yours on your birthday makes us feel great.
Also very flattering to see tat you cant wait to return, we also cant wait to have you both back on your next Tabanan escape just 15 minutes away from Canggu.

Best regards and wish you all the best on your new future business in BAli.

Reviewed 14 February 2021

A beautiful peaceful oasis hidden in Tabanan . Excellent service from Alejandro (GM ) and his staff on arrival ,and throughout our whole stay, it couldn't be faulted. Booked and stayed in a Canopy room for the short stay there , which were immaculate in there presentation and build , with a super comfortable bed. Like many previous reviews on this property ,really can't say much more, except Nirjhara is a fantastic five star stay experience .

Dear Gordon

Thank you for the time you took to review your recent stay at Nirjhara and for all the good things you express about us .
Thank you also for choosing us on your BAli staycation during this times and also thank you for sharing those brands for clothing, I also cant wait for borders to be open and fly to Sydney for some shopping.
We hope to welcome you back soon.

Best regards

Reviewed 8 February 2021

I booked the hotel for three nights in mid December several days prior to the start of the long holiday season with no expectation in mind. Tabanan in my experience was off the beaten track, as whenever I go to Bali, it would be the common Seminyak - Ubud - Sanur - Uluwatu surroundings. But travel was already tight, so choosing my stay with more seclusion seemed wise.
As I arrived late afternoon, I was greeted by the manager Alejandro with strict health protocols and got a tour of the facilities before going to tree house 37. I love the room but was blown away when I reached the roof top and saw the view: very serene. And as dusk nears, the sunset sky turned into amazing colors while I could see the sea from a distance. Meanwhile the evenings were wonderful as ever as I heard the waterfall from afar that made my sleep bliss.
Staying in Nirjhara exceeded far beyond my expectation. In between rediscovering myself, I took on the many activities it provided: a bicycle ride among the padi fields to the beach and horseback riding from a stable close by. The food was exceptional, the small evening dessert cakes provided every day and drinks were just right to get back my sanity in these times of madness. Hope to come back again when things are way better.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank indraha
Nirjhara Bali, General Manager at Nirjhara, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2021

Dear Indra

We want to share also with you, that we are very happy to read your amazing review and to see that Nirjhara exceeded your expectations and that you got to see this little paradise in Tabanan.
Revires like yours are so important since will encourage future guests to come to DiscoverTabanan.
We hope also that things get better and we have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 5 February 2021 via mobile

From the moment I walked in the entrance to the Nirjhara, I was thoroughly impressed. The exterior and interior decor was upscale yet warm and inviting, the personnel i encountered were all very pleasant and accommodating, what a pleasant view on the pool, gardens and the waterfall from the boutiques side and from the restaurant balcony.
The food was absolutely wonderful, from preparation to presentation, very pleasing and delicious.
Overall, what a wonderful and peaceful place to spend some relaxing days in a many relaxing rooms and private villas all around. Special thanks to Alex the manager who making me discovered this secret place in Tabanan. I really enjoyed it and appreciate all. I would definitely recommend the Nirjhara in Tabanan as a great place to come to relax and enjoy the beautiful life of Bali.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Bassem B

Dear Bassem

Merci beaucoup for your review and all the good things you mention about Nirjhara resort.
We hope things will get better in the near future so you can come back easily form France and get to enjoy Tabanan and Nirjhara with us.

Reviewed 2 February 2021 via mobile

We live just 30 mins away in Canggu but every time we visit Nirjhara we’re transported a world away. From the manager Alejandro, through the whole team, the management staff, chefs, house cleaning and restaurant, the service is impeccable. Warm, welcoming, always accommodating, they’ve nailed the perfect hospitable, professional (crucial in these uncertain Covid times) balance.
The location, layout, food, (shout out to the barista!) is sublime. Our most recent visit was our anniversary and from the small touches like the cake, to the generous upgrade, meant a lot.
I’d recommend “things to do” in the area, but we go, sink into the lush green surrounds and waterfall sounds....and in the blink of a weekend our souls, replenished and revitalized, reluctantly check out. Or, like we just did stay another night.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Boo_Radley71
alejandro rueda, General Manager at Nirjhara, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2021

Dear Boo.

Thank you sincerely for your review on your resent stay with us and to see that you liked so many things about Nirjhara and Tabanan.
We look forward to welcome you on your future anniversaries to come.