Lowest prices for your stay
US$208
Hotels.com
US$208
US$200
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreamsUS$200
TravelocityUS$208
Destinia.comUS$211
All reviews manager alejandro yoga shala treehouse room check in process every single detail beautiful waterfall memorable stay luxury resort whole team short stay tree house nature lovers other hotels padi fields rice fields stayed nights tanah lot
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 February 2021

I booked the hotel for three nights in mid December several days prior to the start of the long holiday season with no expectation in mind. Tabanan in my experience was off the beaten track, as whenever I go to Bali, it would be the common Seminyak - Ubud - Sanur - Uluwatu surroundings. But travel was already tight, so choosing my stay with more seclusion seemed wise.
As I arrived late afternoon, I was greeted by the manager Alejandro with strict health protocols and got a tour of the facilities before going to tree house 37. I love the room but was blown away when I reached the roof top and saw the view: very serene. And as dusk nears, the sunset sky turned into amazing colors while I could see the sea from a distance. Meanwhile the evenings were wonderful as ever as I heard the waterfall from afar that made my sleep bliss.
Staying in Nirjhara exceeded far beyond my expectation. In between rediscovering myself, I took on the many activities it provided: a bicycle ride among the padi fields to the beach and horseback riding from a stable close by. The food was exceptional, the small evening dessert cakes provided every day and drinks were just right to get back my sanity in these times of madness. Hope to come back again when things are way better.

1  Thank indraha
Nirjhara Bali, General Manager at Nirjhara, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2021

Dear Indra

We want to share also with you, that we are very happy to read your amazing review and to see that Nirjhara exceeded your expectations and that you got to see this little paradise in Tabanan.
Revires like yours are so important since will encourage future guests to come to DiscoverTabanan.
We hope also that things get better and we have the opportunity to welcome you back.

GM

Reviewed 5 February 2021 via mobile

From the moment I walked in the entrance to the Nirjhara, I was thoroughly impressed. The exterior and interior decor was upscale yet warm and inviting, the personnel i encountered were all very pleasant and accommodating, what a pleasant view on the pool, gardens and the waterfall from the boutiques side and from the restaurant balcony.
The food was absolutely wonderful, from preparation to presentation, very pleasing and delicious.
Overall, what a wonderful and peaceful place to spend some relaxing days in a many relaxing rooms and private villas all around. Special thanks to Alex the manager who making me discovered this secret place in Tabanan. I really enjoyed it and appreciate all. I would definitely recommend the Nirjhara in Tabanan as a great place to come to relax and enjoy the beautiful life of Bali.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Bassem B

Dear Bassem

Merci beaucoup for your review and all the good things you mention about Nirjhara resort.
We hope things will get better in the near future so you can come back easily form France and get to enjoy Tabanan and Nirjhara with us.

GM

Reviewed 2 February 2021 via mobile

We live just 30 mins away in Canggu but every time we visit Nirjhara we’re transported a world away. From the manager Alejandro, through the whole team, the management staff, chefs, house cleaning and restaurant, the service is impeccable. Warm, welcoming, always accommodating, they’ve nailed the perfect hospitable, professional (crucial in these uncertain Covid times) balance.
The location, layout, food, (shout out to the barista!) is sublime. Our most recent visit was our anniversary and from the small touches like the cake, to the generous upgrade, meant a lot.
I’d recommend “things to do” in the area, but we go, sink into the lush green surrounds and waterfall sounds....and in the blink of a weekend our souls, replenished and revitalized, reluctantly check out. Or, like we just did stay another night.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Boo_Radley71
alejandro rueda, General Manager at Nirjhara, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2021

Dear Boo.

Thank you sincerely for your review on your resent stay with us and to see that you liked so many things about Nirjhara and Tabanan.
We look forward to welcome you on your future anniversaries to come.

Reviewed 20 January 2021

I spent two days in Nirjhara and didn't want to leave.
One of the best hotel experiences I ever had - everything was absolutely perfect: food, staff, views, my cabin, yoga shala. Everything is so well thought through, every single detail was amazing.
Can't wait to go back!!!

Date of stay: December 2020
Nirjhara Bali, General Manager at Nirjhara, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2021

Dear Indre

We also did not want you to leave Nirjhara.
Thank you so much for choosing our resort on you little Bali escape, is as o very good you got to see Tabanan area that is so close but takes yo to the original Bali.
We look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 20 January 2021

Having had the opportunity to travel through vast countries and stay in different hotels, I can say that my experience in Nirjhara has been one of the most enjoyable, not only because of its exquisite location among palm trees, waterfalls and rice terraces on an island paradise, but also for an organization and a service that I rarely experienced.

I want to thank the staff and Alex for making me feel amazing during my stay. Delicious quality food, landscapes that inspire and the constant sound of nature that falls in love.

I will be back! Thank you very much Nirjhara, a true Balinese experience. I highly recommend it.

Room tip: Stay at the log cabins!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank santyglen

Dear Santy

Thank you sincerely for your review, the special mention and those amazing pictures you took !
We really appreciate when we have guests that have a good eye through their cameras and you certainly have a keen eye for good pics with style.
Yes you are right the resort seams like and unexpected island paradise here in Tabanan.
Hope we get to see you on your next retreat trip.

Best regards