“Really tasty burgers”

Add it.
Backyard Burger
Ranked #71 of 267 Restaurants in Independence
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

If you want a burger that tastes like it came off your backyard grill - try this place. Other options too, but the burgers are my favorite. Order at the counter and they bring food to your table/booth.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Why pay a premium for a less-than-average burger? Got me. I have no idea how this place stays in business.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Has never eaten at one but was a block from where we were working. Great burger menu with much better quality then a big box fast food restaurant. Great waffle fries, tried the turkey burger that's a pass but the regular burgers were great.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Decided to try this while in the area. First time visitor but the menu online looked pretty good.

Ordered the Blue cheese burger and it looked great and tasted good for about the first two bites, but there was so much season salt that I couldn't finish it.

The homemade vegetable beef soup was delicious, so that was a surprise.

I'd go back for the soup!

Reviewed 29 August 2016

We've eaten at this place for years, and when we were there today, my wife asked if I'd ever put it on TA, and I haven't - and I should have. This is the restaurant by which all other Backyard Burgers', and for that matter, most other fast-food places, should be judged. The service is always quick, friendly, beyond-what-is-expected, and the food is good. Because of our enjoyment here, we've tried 2 or 3 other Backyard Burgers', and found that they were nothing like this - it's obviously all in the local management, and this local management must be awesome.