“WOW!!! SIMPLY the BEST.”
Gorgeous Villa,Tropical Garden,the Best ever pool,Top Location.total privacy surrounded by High wall
Tranquil private garden and pool Queen size bedroom with full bath/shower facilities and walk in robe
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Tranquil private garden and pool
Queen size bedroom with full bath/shower facilities and walk in robe
Beautiful bathroom with full size tub and seperate shower
Queen size bedroom with ensuite..such comfortable mattress.
King single bedroom with ensuite very comfy mattress.
Alfresco dining area surrounded by gorgeous  garden..and huge BBQ.very popular.
Villa Heliconia Entrance
Alfresco Dining
Villa Heliconia by night
open dining room
beautiful living area
Villa Heliconia and magnificent pool
An evening dip at Villa Heliconia 'sigh '
So much to see...let our driver take you there
This picture says it all...always festivities on the beach ..and great food..
We are always ready to welcome and spoil you...
Our doorway to paradise...
The most amazing place ever...an unbelievable view...tables set into a surround of water..
Who could resist being here...sooo relaxing..
The best beach ever ..just a stroll from our Villa..
And then there is Gao Gado on the beach..
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SharonWin...
Auckland Central, New Zealand
“Picture perfect, a peaceful hideaway but only for those who live conservatively”
Reviewed 3 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

We are a family of four who travelled to Bali in August with another 6 family members who stayed elsewhere. When we first arrived at Villa Heliconia, Pauline was there to greet us, we also met Dallas (her husband) and witnessed the blessing of the house by a Balinese family, which was quite a special occasion. The villa itself is stunning although parts are starting to need some maintenance and getting a little tired (i.e.: the shower is awful (very difficult to have a warm shower, it is either too hot or plain cold) and it leaks, there are water stains on the master bedroom ceiling, the bathroom handbasins are badly stained, the wallpaper is starting to peel off (in the master), the dining room chair rubber feet are coming off etc).
Our stay was relaxing and would have been amazing but was marred by an incident that shouldn't have spoilt the rest of our stay... but in a way it did. My son accidentally knocked a chair, that tipped (not over, as he caught it before it fell to the ground) and it knocked a clay statue (one of a pair of figures) that was sitting in the dining area. The statue virtually imploded on contact, it didn't fall, it just shattered, he was mortified, we were mortified... but it's life, sometimes bad stuff happens. As the villa is a rental, we figured that anything in it would be locally made and replaceable... so that was the incident.
The reaction to 'the incident' however was a little disconcerting, Pauline duly arrived over to see the damage and reacted in a way that I might have expected from my mother but not from a landlord. The lip quivered and tears were imminent, we apologised and explained what had happened but we were then told that the statue was irreplaceable and what did we think should happen next? Now I'm sorry that the statue got broken but this whole reaction really begs the question... why on earth would you leave a pair of irreplaceable, fragile clay figurines, sitting unprotected and unsecured in the middle of a dining area, directly behind chairs that may move or topple? Incidentally, the second statue was already visually patched up from previous knocks and it's quite possible that the broken figure had also been patched up and had it's strength compromised also. That surmising is irrelevant now though, I just think the whole issue was dealt with very unprofessionally and that wasn't to be the end of it.
Several days later it was my daughters 19th birthday and we had planned to have dinner on the beach with the whole family at 6pm. At 5pm the other 6 family members came to the villa for a couple of drinks before we walked down to the beach. Now I'm talking a couple in their 70's, three in their 50's and my 17 year old niece, not exactly party central. We were only there for an hour and it was only 5pm... but Pauline was obviously sitting outside her villa (just over the other side of the lane), listening in for any sounds of a good time being had. She then duly accosted my in-laws and cousins as they were walking out the gate, "we weren't allowed to party here (things will get broken), we had to keep the noise down" blah blah blah. Anyone would think we were a bunch of unruly teenagers, it was quite unnerving and in my view, totally uncalled for and it really put me off being there.
So... that is why I wouldn't recommend Villa Heliconia to anybody unless they are planning to have a very sedentary holiday. The place truly is lovely, the maid Nyoman is a treasure, although I began to wonder if she was part maid / part Paulines spy? And the position is pretty good, smack in the middle of Kuta and Seminyak, if that's where you want to be. But I think Pauline needs to reassess what she leaves in a rented villa, yes it's beautiful but you can achieve 'beautiful' without using irreplaceable or priceless ornaments, that just makes for anxious living. And Pauline also needs to learn to leave emotional blackmail out of the equation, like I said, it is behaviour I would only expect from my mother. My cousins, who are a couple in their 50's who travel to Bali often from Perth, had initially shown interest in the villa as a place they would like to stay in future visits, however after Pauline 'had a go' at them that evening, they've now decided that's not such a great idea.
I wasn't sure even whether to write a review about Villa Heliconia as I left there feeling relieved to be out of the place and disappointed that we'd been made to feel, in the end so unwelcome. But I guess that's what TripAdvisor is all about, peoples honest reviews about what was good in a place and also what wasn't. I'll leave the rest up to you.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The villa was just as photographed, a beautiful little home away from home, great spot
Liked least: Being made to feel like naughty children by the owner
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Older travelers
23 Jun 2015
Villa Heliconia..now has 72 Chanells...and new furniture...

Regards.....Management....
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 1 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Travelling group: Friends
23 Jun 2015
Thank you for your Kind Response.....our aim at Villa Heliconia....is to make sure our guests are Happy and relaxed how we would also wish to seek.....with everything at hand....Thanking you again

MANAGEMENT....
Jazz72
East Maitland, Australia
“Great location, fabulous villa”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 for a stay in March 2012

My husband and I stayed here with our son 2 years ago. We have stayed in a couple of places in Bali and this is by far the best. Great central location, though quite at the same time and secure. The villa is decorated with exceptional taste. All 3 bedrooms have their own bathroom, well equipped kitchen with a fantastic dining & lounge room. The pool area & garden are very relaxing. There is even a washing machine which is hard to find in villas. Would highly recommend a stay here if visiting Bali. Nyoman, the housekeeper, is just gorgeous and extremely helpful. And the owners are just gorgeous people.

Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
7 Sep 2014
Hi Sharon , Jason, Roni,....and now Rich......thank you for your lovely review of our Villa..so now for your next visit Roni will have a playmate...you and Jas can have your .time together.....chillin out couple of bintangs..
and watching your adorables..in the pool...ooh what a life they have got..reminds me of th Jolie Pitts....anyway Sharon we hope to see you back to bali before tooo long.....Pauline and Nyoman..
Rose L
Brisbane, Australia
“A tranquil haven in busy Bali”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

We had a delightful stay at Villa Heliconia for a week, helped by the warmth & generosity of the owner, Pauline & the housekeeper, Nyoman. This was my 8th visit to Bali & I've stayed in a variety of properties from 2-5 star. This one ticks all boxes.

We were 4 adults/3 children in the 3 bed/3bath property with a lovely pool, gorgeous garden & tasteful Balinese furnishings we had plenty of room to spread out & relax. Suggest if arriving later in the evening to request the fridge stocked with breakfast essentials for the next morning (minimal cost). We paid Nyoman to cook a daily breakfast, which was far better, & cheaper than eating it locally.

As the villa is tucked away, few cabbies know where it is so we'd advise the Haven or Mandiri bank on JL Legian as a landmark for drop offs.

Would definitely choose this property again. Thanks Pauline & Nyoman

Liked best: Pool & gardens
Liked least: Trying to find cabbies who knew where the property was
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
12 Jun 2014
Hi Rose,, I guess y ou are well and truly back at work now..I'm hopingyou have made the time to reflect on the holiday you had..but 1 week is never enough to stay in Bali is it...? Hopefully we will see you again !
Thank you Rose for your lovely review...and you are right,, for me and guests who stay there I always ask the taxi driver just drop me off at Bank Mandiri..all taxi's know where is that but if I have done a lot of shopping they take me right to the door..18 more days and I'm back in Bali again...cannot wait...such a shame we didnt get to meet
but maybe one day !! Warm regards ?...Pauline
Jetson2
Australia
“Perfect Bali Villa Perfect Location”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We stayed here with 7 people (4 adults and 3 kids) and there was still plenty of space. This Villa is in true Bali style, open plan, very spacious, well styled and you literally walk out of the living area into the pool. There are lovely surrounding gardens with lounges and a Bale. Located just of the Jl Legian & Double Six intersection, it is a great location with everything at the top of the gang and a 10 minute walk to the beach. The Villa came with a person to cook our breakfast each morning and make up the bedrooms and she was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble and it was lovely to be greeted by her smiling face each morning. Each bedroom has its own bathroom and the main bedroom is very large and includes a walk in robe. The pictures on the website don't do this place justice, it is even better than it looks. We travel to Bali frequently and will be back again,

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the openness of the villa and person who cooked our breakfast
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
24 Apr 2014
Hello Vicky..sorry in my delay to respond to your very warm review of our Villa..and am dissapointed I didnt get to meet you...I just know you were invery capable and caring hand of our amazing housekeeper Nyoman...she speaks highly of you all also....we would be so lost without her...I really do hope to meet you Vicky and hope you may return to Bali and stay with us again..and that I will meet you.....Regards Nyoman team and Pauline......
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;