“Great location, fabulous villa”
Gorgeous Villa,Tropical Garden,the Best ever pool,Top Location.total privacy surrounded by High wall
Villa Camelot by Night
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Villa Camelot by Night
An evening dip at Villa Camelot 'sigh '
Alfresco dining area surrounded by gorgeous  garden..and huge BBQ.very popular.
Queen size bedroom with full bath/shower facilities and walk in robe
Queen size bedroom with ensuite..such comfortable mattress.
beautiful living area
Beautiful bathroom with full size tub and seperate shower
Who could resist being here...sooo relaxing..
open dining room
The best beach ever ..just a stroll from our Villa..
And then there is Gado Gado on the beach..
This is our new name change 'VILLA CAMELOT'       in  Bali of course
The most amazing place ever...an unbelievable view...tables set into a surround of water..
This picture says it all...always festivities on the beach ..and great food..
Formally Villa Heliconia..
So many little niceties  to see at the Villa ..
Night time reflections ..soo very soothing..
The spaceous beauty of Villa Camelot..
What alovely suprise to see our very first red pashion flower at the Villa..
Entrance to paradise. .Villa Camelot..
Our lovely house keepers Birthday..the lovely Nyoman...
The great big antique pot in the garden..
Lovely happy Budda  in his tropical garden ..
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jazz72
East Maitland, Australia
“Great location, fabulous villa”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 for a stay in March 2012

My husband and I stayed here with our son 2 years ago. We have stayed in a couple of places in Bali and this is by far the best. Great central location, though quite at the same time and secure. The villa is decorated with exceptional taste. All 3 bedrooms have their own bathroom, well equipped kitchen with a fantastic dining & lounge room. The pool area & garden are very relaxing. There is even a washing machine which is hard to find in villas. Would highly recommend a stay here if visiting Bali. Nyoman, the housekeeper, is just gorgeous and extremely helpful. And the owners are just gorgeous people.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
7 Sep 2014
Hi Sharon , Jason, Roni,....and now Rich......thank you for your lovely review of our Villa..so now for your next visit Roni will have a playmate...you and Jas can have your .time together.....chillin out couple of bintangs..
and watching your adorables..in the pool...ooh what a life they have got..reminds me of th Jolie Pitts....anyway Sharon we hope to see you back to bali before tooo long.....Pauline and Nyoman..
Rose L
Brisbane, Australia
“A tranquil haven in busy Bali”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

We had a delightful stay at Villa Heliconia for a week, helped by the warmth & generosity of the owner, Pauline & the housekeeper, Nyoman. This was my 8th visit to Bali & I've stayed in a variety of properties from 2-5 star. This one ticks all boxes.

We were 4 adults/3 children in the 3 bed/3bath property with a lovely pool, gorgeous garden & tasteful Balinese furnishings we had plenty of room to spread out & relax. Suggest if arriving later in the evening to request the fridge stocked with breakfast essentials for the next morning (minimal cost). We paid Nyoman to cook a daily breakfast, which was far better, & cheaper than eating it locally.

As the villa is tucked away, few cabbies know where it is so we'd advise the Haven or Mandiri bank on JL Legian as a landmark for drop offs.

Would definitely choose this property again. Thanks Pauline & Nyoman

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool & gardens
Liked least: Trying to find cabbies who knew where the property was
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
12 Jun 2014
Hi Rose,, I guess y ou are well and truly back at work now..I'm hopingyou have made the time to reflect on the holiday you had..but 1 week is never enough to stay in Bali is it...? Hopefully we will see you again !
Thank you Rose for your lovely review...and you are right,, for me and guests who stay there I always ask the taxi driver just drop me off at Bank Mandiri..all taxi's know where is that but if I have done a lot of shopping they take me right to the door..18 more days and I'm back in Bali again...cannot wait...such a shame we didnt get to meet
but maybe one day !! Warm regards ?...Pauline
Jetson2
Australia
“Perfect Bali Villa Perfect Location”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We stayed here with 7 people (4 adults and 3 kids) and there was still plenty of space. This Villa is in true Bali style, open plan, very spacious, well styled and you literally walk out of the living area into the pool. There are lovely surrounding gardens with lounges and a Bale. Located just of the Jl Legian & Double Six intersection, it is a great location with everything at the top of the gang and a 10 minute walk to the beach. The Villa came with a person to cook our breakfast each morning and make up the bedrooms and she was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble and it was lovely to be greeted by her smiling face each morning. Each bedroom has its own bathroom and the main bedroom is very large and includes a walk in robe. The pictures on the website don't do this place justice, it is even better than it looks. We travel to Bali frequently and will be back again,

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the openness of the villa and person who cooked our breakfast
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
24 Apr 2014
Hello Vicky..sorry in my delay to respond to your very warm review of our Villa..and am dissapointed I didnt get to meet you...I just know you were invery capable and caring hand of our amazing housekeeper Nyoman...she speaks highly of you all also....we would be so lost without her...I really do hope to meet you Vicky and hope you may return to Bali and stay with us again..and that I will meet you.....Regards Nyoman team and Pauline......
RachelB38
Hervey Bay, Australia
“Fantastic Villa in a perfect location”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We stayed at Villa Heliconia for a week in February and cannot recommend it highly enough! A lot of the reason for this is due to Pauline and Nyoman. Pauline (owner) is gorgeous. She was waiting to greet us at the villa after arranging for our transfer from the airport. She made us feel right at home, had cold drinks waiting and offered some good recommendations for restaurants. Nyoman (housekeeper) is a gem and kept the villa spick and span. Always smiling and happy to have a chat.

It's the small touches that make this villa stand out (we stayed in four different villas this trip). The fresh flower arrangements all around the villa, the lighting in the garden at night, books and DVDs provided, and as you can see from the Tripadvisor photos, the villa is decorated beautifully.

The villa is located in the perfect position. Close to the main road and walking distance to many restaurants and shops, but the best part is, after walking down a short gang, you arrive at your haven. Complete peace and quiet but SO close to everything.

Bintang supermarket is only a 10 min walk away but there are a couple of Circle K type shops only a minute walk away (as well as ATMs, reputable money changer and an apotek).

The pool was fantastic - perfect temperature, a good size, and the lilos and loungers around the pool were well used.

I can't wait to go back. I've been to Bali several times before and never stayed in the same place twice but fully intend to book my next trip around the availability of this villa :-)

Thanks Pauline and Nyoman.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
25 Mar 2014
Gee Rachell , what can I say in response to your very very high end review
I am speechless actually,,, maybe you can understand that statement
from having a wonderful partner that you truly deserve who is also
very quiet and modest (fancy not telling us it was his birthday) we could have done something special for him...like I said..could have bought him a cupcake or something ..hehehe... no seriously....would have liked the day to be more special for him from us.....but I know you had it all covered..
So Rachell I will thank you again for your kind review...and do hope we meet again...will read it to Nyoman 2morrow she will be delighted
By for now....Nyoman..and..Pauline..
Malaysia
Reviewed 9 February 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
9 Feb 2014
I am so overwhelmed with your amazing review of our Villa Varun..I'm kinda at a loss for words with my response to you.
It really makes me feel like we are doing something right ,,
a lot goes on behind the scenes to get things according to our indivdual guests as much as we can...Nyoman and I have many coversations regarding that....it means so much to get such a highly valued review suchas yours Varun.. and yes I do hope we get a chance to meet one day
Warm Regards....Pauline and Nyoman...
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing