Reviews (2 989)
2 989 results
1 523
1 523
All reviews garden bungalow legian beach waffle bar ole bar squirrel feeding deluxe family room teppanyaki restaurant swim up bar main building pancake station pancakes waffles adult pool an upgrade overlooking the beach buffet breakfast hotel grounds fantastic location
292 - 297 of 2 989 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

A fantastic balinese vibe throughout the resort, sets them apart from other highly westernised resorts. Received an updated to a garden bungalow. Perfectly located near the pool and restaurant area. Received a cake for my brothers birthday during our stay which was a nice touch. Always feel relaxed when stepping back into the resort. Polite staff throughout the resort. Perfectly located 10 min walk to either Kuta or Seminyak.

Room Tip: Garden bungalows allow greater accessibility but weigh up the cost
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic couple of weeks spent here . Staff everywhere were so helpful and obliging nothing was a problem. We arrived very late and were nicely surprised with a room upgrade !! Thank you ... adult pool was just lovely and all poolside and room service purchases very reasonable $. Lattes as good as any at home

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Legian Beach Hotel was perfect, especially in terms of value for money. Every single staff member differentiates this property above all the other features - the breakfast staff, the pool staff, the surfing instructor just to name a few standouts. During my previous trips to Bali, I also stayed at nice hotels but chose different properties each time to explore around the same Kuta/Seminyak district. Now, I will come back to stay at Legian Beach for my next visits. Thank you!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We arrived late at night to a very pleasant reception and were quite pleased to be told that as our room was not ready we had been upgraded to one of the cottage units in the garden
On the second day of our stay we left the cottage to go on a tour and it wasn't until late that day when we returned I noticed that I had very stupidly left the safe door open containing cash, cards, passports and travel documents, all were untouched.
I cannot commend highly enough the honesty and integrity that the cleaning staff displayed on that day.
Indeed all the staff are very pleasant and helpful.
For our needs the hotel is well situated bounded by the beach road and JL Melasti with restaurants, pharmacies and money changers and not far to the rear Garlic Lane with bargaining and fixed price stores and bars.
We took advantage of the "Bali Night" at the hotel's beachside restaurant and very much enjoyed it, I suspect that this is quite a popular event held on a Tuesday night as it seemed to be fully booked and everyone appreciated the spectacular Fire Dance which was part of the entertainment.
Unfortunately our visit did not end well, on our second last day my wife contracted gastroenteritis as a result of eating a snack at Tanah Lot. We attempted to remedy this with the assistance of a nearby pharmacy and whilst this was partly successful we could not stop the nausea. With only one day before our flight was due to leave I spoke to reception staff in the evening asking if we could get a doctor and was told that there is a clinic in the hotel, so next morning we went to the clinic, my wife saw the very helpful nurse and she arranged for a doctor who came to our cottage and administered to my wife for about 75 minutes, we do not get that sort of medical assistance where we live!
We made our flight home accompanied by a "fit to travel certificate" supplied by the doctor and although we did not have to show it to the airline it was comforting to have it.
I was unaware that the hotel has its own clinic (situated next to the children's pool) and would like to suggest that this excellent facility be advised to guests when they check in.
Leaving aside my wife's illness this was our third visit to Bali and whilst all of our stays around the island have been very pleasant none have exceeded the hospitality we enjoyed here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank michaelz789o
GM-legianbeachhotel, General Manager at Legian Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear michaelz789o,

Happy greetings from Legian Beach Hotel and thank you for staying with us while having your recent Bali holidays. We are happy to know that the upgrade of your accommodation to Bungalow has enhanced further your enjoyment. We are also grateful that the location of the resort as well as other things have met your expectation of a wonderful and memorable holiday.

We are sorry to learn about what happened to your wife and are very relieved however knowing that our in-house medical facilities have extended their services to your satisfaction. Thank you for the recommendation, we will find the best way to make every guest aware about this facility.

The safety of our guests and their belongings are our utmost concerns and we have put in place many check and balance system including over 100 CCTV cameras around the property inside and outside which are monitored 24/7.

Once again, thank you for giving us your compliments which I will share with my happy team and at anytime you plan to return, please feel free to contact us directly either to Marutha (Mr) our Front Office Manager frontoffice@legianbeachbali.com or myself at generalmanager@legianbeachbali.com to arrange your accommodation and enjoy our direct booking specials.

Please keep in mind that you will receive your first VIP Card on your third stay and with that the VIP amenities will be extended every time you stay.

While looking forward to having you again, may we wish you a lovely day.

Arif Billah
LEGIAN BEACH HOTEL | LEGIAN BEACH VILLAS

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We stayed two nights in a Deluxe Room that overlooked the carpark - not ideal or tranquil.
We requested to be moved and the Hotel Staff (Daniel) were very accommodating, for a small additional charge we upgraded to a Deluxe Bungalow which was at ground level and surrounded by lush gardens.
Would highly recommend this resort for it's location, friendly staff and value for money once you get the right room.

Room Tip: go for ground floor bungalow
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Sharon S,

Warm greetings from us all in Legian Beach Hotel and thank you for staying with us and upgrading your accommodation to the bungalow. Indeed, the bungalows are very popular and I would strongly recommend this to everyone.

We appreciate your all compliments and particularly your special mention to Daniel goes a long way, not only will he receive a Certificate of Excellence - Example to Follow, his name will also be posted in Shinning Stars board at the employee area as well as that his name is included in the best employee of the month and year competition, so thank you once again!

We all look forward to having you again and please feel free to contact us directly either to Marutha (Mr) our Front Office Manager frontoffice@legianbeachbali.com or myself at generalmanager@legianbeachbali.com to arrange your accommodation and enjoy our direct booking specials.

Meanwhile, may we wish you a happy day.

Arif Billah