“Original Indian flavours”

Bollywood Indian Cuisine
Ranked #147 of 344 Restaurants in Legian
Price range: US$0 - US$17
Description: Bollywood Indian Cuisine is for anyone who prefers to lounge in style whilst experiencing homecooked, authentic Indian food. Come and try our authentic cuisine cooked by Michelin star Indian Chefs. Bollywood Indian Cuisine has brought the same art of culinary to Indonesia from various regional and traditional cuisine of the whole Nation. The preparation is in Tandoor or Charcoal grill which is used for cooking. Our food range from simple vegetarian curries to exotic dishes. A large range of varities of meat, Biryanies , Kababs, Sorbas, Chaats ,Roties, Naan. Our beautiful surroundings are perfect for couples, families and friends or even dining solo. We have a buzzing bar upstairs where you can have sunset drinks whilst enjoying our delicious Indian Cuisine. There is plenty of room to host your private party or wedding. Our private carpark holds up to 20 cars and 30 motorbikes.
Reviewed 27 August 2020

I often bring business customers to this place because the hospitality is amazing..
The staff would go out of their way to make you feel comfortable.
Food is tasty and very interesting and the place itself is nice and clean.
Good Job!

Date of visit: March 2020
Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed 24 May 2020

One of the worst food for Indian culture so please keep away from Bollywood crusune too sweet food not for Indian guys

Date of visit: May 2020
Reviewed 6 April 2020 via mobile

Disappointing. Bland heavy food which didn’t have any of the usual
Cut through of good home made Indian food. In fact - and I may be doing them a missed ice here so apologies if that is the case - it seemed like gravy with curry powder stirred in.

Also pricey - 5 small prawns seems a bit mean for $15 . The following night I ate much better food for $2 at a local run cafe. Lesson learnt!

On the upside, service was good, they are still open and it’s a nice airy space in the centre of town.

Date of visit: April 2020
Reviewed 14 February 2020

We were in Bali for 10 nights and stayed in Legian, Kuta and Ubud. Bollywood Indian Cuisine restaurant was at a walking distance from Legian Kriyamaha, where we were staying first. We loved this restaurant so much that 6 out of 10 dinners in Bali was here. Infact, even when I was staying in Ubud, I came here for Dinner. Their Chef (Paramjit) is one of the best that I have come across outside India. . They serve amazing Indian food and the ambiance is excellent.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 3 February 2020

The food I would admit was good, but the quantity and price was very bad. For Bali standards the price of food here is extremely expensive, as a matter of fact it is more expensive than Indian food in my country and trust me my country has a reputation for being expensive and unaffordable.

The serving was really small and disappointing and total bill was way too high.

The restaurant vibe itself was good, nice airy and spacious but it is too expensive and I most certainly would not return here when I am in Bali next. There are better options in Legian area, just step out of your comfort zone and you'd be damned how some Warungs deliver same quality at 1/10th the price.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank AAbhishay
ganesh1685, Owner at Bollywood Indian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Dear AAbhishay,

First of all I would like to thank you for coming to our property and taking your time to write this feedback. We believe through feedbacks we are able to improve our services. Although, we are sorry for any inconvenience you experience in our property.

We are delighted that our food quality, ambience, and interior have meet your expectation. It is really our motto to Serve Beyond Your Expectations. For the overpriced issue, we are trying to give our customer a satisfying dine experience, not only for a good taste but also through a holistic approach such as our staff hospitality, interior, music, etc. Our goal is to make a good value for money experience and get above the expectations of our customer.

However, your feedback is really valuable to us and and I really appreciate your time to do so. Thank you, and I hope there will be another opportunity to welcome you back.

Regards,