Pullman Bali Legian Beach
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$84
Baleka Resort Hotel & Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$239
US$148
US$113
Agoda.com
All Seasons Legian Bali(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$38
Sun Island Hotel & Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$78
2 264
1 293
2 264
1 293
All reviewsinfinity poolocean view roomyoga matconnectivity loungegrand deluxe roomacross the roadaccor memberbeachwalk mallground levelbuffet breakfastlegian beachkids clubwelcome drinkwatch the sunsetthird floorlate checkbreakfast was amazing
1 493 - 1 498 of 4 321 reviews
Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

The Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana was incredible. My fiancé and I stayed there with friends and family before our wedding and it was just stunning. The breakfast was huge and had so many options, the service was mostly great (except for some miscommunications which can be expected in Bali), the beds were comfy and the pools were stunning.
We had an Ocean View suite and sat on our balcony and watched the incredible sunset

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ofifi
Manager_PullmanBali, Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2015

Dear Ofifi,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana

We would like to thank you for the review you have shared on Tripadvisor. It is our great pleasure to receive such a great comments following this special occasion. We glad that you have loved our breakfast at the restaurant and felt comfortable with our Pullman Beds.

Moreover, we can agree that our Ocean view room has a breath taking view over the coast of Bali and perfect to watch the sunset. Thank you for staying with us and we would like to welcome you again in the future.

I remain at your disposal. Best wishes!

Regards,

Reviewed 9 October 2015

Second visit to this new player, and this time was even better. 4th floor stay is exceptional for those seeking the never ending Bali sunsets, and it turned it on for 5 nights!
Great service from the gate to the housekeeping, and guest services went above and beyond, an issue was fixed with exceptional service and a wonderful solution.

Room Tip: The 4th floor has smaller balcony areas, the 3rd are larger, but the 4th level views are even better.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Craig S

Dear Craig S,

Greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your review on Tripadvisor following your last stay with us. We are elated to read your kind words and mentioned that your stay with us has been great and beyond your expectation.

Your great review will be shared to entire team and I do believe this will motivate all of us to maintain our quality. Thank you for choosing us again for this special occasion, we cannot wait to welcome you again very soon. Please email me directly if I can be any further assistance.

Cordially,

Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

The hotel was ok but I have never experienced so many issues at a Bali hotel especially at $200 a night. The breakfast was just ok but I had go constantly ask for more bread, more ice etc and it would take ages to replace. This happened every morning. Our room smelt strongly of sewerage so we were moved to a different room. The air con was not as cold in this room so I struggled to sleep. Housekeeping kept forgetting our room so we had to keep calling up for them to come. When trying to sleep they had gardeners making so much noise. The list goes on.. I wouldn't be returning anytime soon.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Lachlan D,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana

I would like to thank you for taking your valued time to review us on Tripadvisor following your stay in our resort. I regret to hear that you have experienced occurs and disappointments during your stay with us, therefore please allow me to express our sincerest apology.

The points you have raised has been carefully noted and shared to the departments concerned for rectification and improvement. Thank you for your constructive feedback, and it would be such an honor to have the opportunity to welcome you again and serve you better in our hospitality that we are proud of.

I remain at your disposal for any further assistance.

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 October 2015

We stayed a week at the Pullman Bali hotel. the staff and facilities were excellent! We stayed in a suite. Lovely spacious room with extra lounge and 2 bathrooms. I would definitely recommend this for anyone travelling with kids\teens. Our hats off to Jan Kroekel and his team who took the time to make our stay extra special. We were checked in with ease but Astawan, who made us feel welcomed. ALL STAFF from the reception, housekeeping, waiters were brilliant. Extremely well mannered and respectful. Understandably English is not their first language but we had no problems communicating and being understood.

Breakfast offered a variety to suit multiple palates. The Tuesday seafood buffet was divine and well worth it. We feasted indeed and the live music added the perfect ambiance. The drinks were a bit pricey for us.

The beach is directly opposite the hotel. Shopping is within walking distance. What we liked is that Pullman is situated slightly away from the hub hub of Kuta square , its within walking distance but also offers more quite. so after a day on the beach, or walking the busy streets shopping you come back to tranquility.

What was most impressive...we left behind a package and only realized it when we got to the airport. On calling the hotel, I spoke to the Bell Boy supervisor [I can not recall his name], what a wonderful man!!! He patiently listened to my panicked story and then assured me that he would make personally sure that my package will reach us before we boarded. A few minutes later, 2 Pullman airport reps came to the info desk at the airport looking for us. They were informed of our dilemma and told me to relax in the airport as they will wait outside and deliver the parcel to me personally,once it arrived. True to their word they did! We boarded for home with all our luggage in tow. Now that's service!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Sugen P

Dear Sugen P,

Greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana and we thank you for taking your valued time to review us on Tripadvisor. It is a great pleasure to read your kind words as you had a wonderful stay with us. We are glad that you have enjoyed our hotel facilities, breakfast buffet as well as our staff service that we proud of.

I will make sure Mr. Jan and Astawan will hear your compliments, also I will share this to our entire team as encouragements to strive maintain our quality. Thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to welcome you again in the future.

I will remain at your disposal for any further assistance. Have a great day !

Reviewed 9 October 2015

this hotel is 25 mins from the airport, and in the heart of the city. check in was quick and smooth. staff from the gate to your room all friendly and courteous. we had a sea facing room.. was absolutely beautiful. however if you don't like noise avoid the ocean view facing, as it is facing the main road. so constant traffic noise is heard in the room, especially the bikers that zoom in full speed. buffet breakfast is a huge spread which caters to everybody's taste buds, however is the same menu every morning so if you stay for too long you will get bored. they have 3 swimming pools. which caters again to every kind.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends

Dear cusum,

Warm greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana and I thank you for your feedback in regards of your recent stay with us.

It is our pleasure to read and knowing that your overall stay with us has been great and enjoyable. Indeed that our ideal location makes our guest easier to get everything by walking distance or public transportation. Moreover, your feedback regarding our breakfast has been shared to our Food & Beverage team for improvements.

Thank you once again for choosing Pullman Bali for this special occasion, we would like to welcome you again in the future for more pleasant and memorable experience. Please email me directly if I can be any further assistance. Best wishes!

Kind regards,